Hi everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hello all! I am a new user to these forums and I thought this might be a great place to introduce myself.

A week ago I had no idea that electronic cigarettes even existed. I had heard of a product called "Smoke Assassin" on the radio, and I decided to look it up on the web. You can probably guess how overwhelmed I was when I stumbled on to this forum and started reading about vaporizers. This site has a tremendous wealth of information, thanks to all of the users.

I was hooked immediately with the idea of a much "cleaner" way to enjoy nicotine. I spend at least 8 hours reading a variety of threads on the forum this weekend. (I probably only retain 30-40% of the information)

After all of the reading, I finally ended up purchasing the M402 from LiteCig USA. I got the dual atomizer starter kit. I also purchased 10 extra cartriges (5 empty) and 3 bottles of flavored liquids. All of it costed me $70 including shipping. I would have purchased a carrying case, but they were out of stock. Can anyone recommend one from a supplier that they bought from?

This is very exciting, I can't wait for the product to arrive. I am sure I'll have more questions for the experience users once I get the hang of the basics.

Anyway, see you all around!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread