hi folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezy

Oct 5, 2008
New Hampshire USA
I must say that I have been trolling these forums for quite some time and just recently made the plunge and spent a bunch of dough to try and kick the habbit

Some Background on me:

I am 29 years of age and believe it or not I started dabbling with cancer sticks at the age of 10. I grew up in a household that smoked heavily so my first brand was KOOLS (as those are what my parents smoked)

At 14 I became hooked and started smoking Newport regulars.Smoked about a pack every 2 days until I was 18 then i switched to Newport 100s went to a pack a day . From about the age of 24 on I was up to almost 2 packs a day . Eventually I couldn't breath when I got angry ... I would get out of breath playing with my two little girls. I would walk up a single flight of stairs to get to my flat and be winded and gasping for air for a good five minutes before I could finally calm my burning lungs.

Basically ... for lack of a better descriptor ... I was dieing , fast.

Then I happened upon Dealextreme where I saw these electronic smokes. I knew nothing of the health benefits but I was fascinated by them and took it upon myself to learn more.

I searched Youtube and found a vid of an older guy with glasses ... slightly balding (hehe sorry to describe you instead of naming you but I can not remember your name as of yet and from my trolling I KNOW that you are a regular here ) I watched all of his vids and reviews and ultimately found my way here from them.

SO

I went to Superfixx and bought myself three pen styles two of which the batts and atomizers came branded njoy and also went to get myself a Janty KISSBOX which should be here any day now.

The Superfixx device I have been smoking for a couple days now ... and I have only smoked about 8 real smokes since I started ... NOT because I NEED to either ... but because my wife keeps taking my kit out of the house to go show her friends :rolleyes:

The flavour I got from smartfixx was Menthol but I gotta say it tastes more like weak mint. BUT since I started using I have had zero desire to smoke a real cig... amazingly. I showed my mother ... also a smoker when we went to visit her and she is very interested as well. She could not believe that I have not craved a smoke at all.

I have a mixed batch of about 50 flavours coming from Janty so hopefully I will like some of those :D

I just want to say thank you all for all the info I have read thus far and I hope that I can be a valued member of these forums!

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Brian, I heated mine in the microwave for 30 secs, heated it fine, shook bottle and crystals melted into the liquid. This is less of a mess than heating the water and all.
Just a suggestion. I have small flat bottomed bottles, not the tall ones like JC. So they are stable in the microwave.

weezy

Oct 5, 2008
New Hampshire USA
ive had my kissbox for almost two days now .... and I absolutely love it ... manual all the way . My smartfixx in my opinion is quite nice but honestly can not compare to the pure joy I get and the huge Vape "rips" from my kissbox. I seem to be having issues with how little the Janty Batteries hold a charge and my Smartfix atomizer gets raging hot after only a few puffs :( So hit or miss ... I will give the Janties another charge and see how that holds up but I just dont know about the Smartfixx

weezy

Oct 5, 2008
New Hampshire USA
My take on the smartfixx is it is overpriced and under performing ... you could buy two of puresmokers pens at the price of one Smartfixx pen . ANd from what I have read from satisfied users you will be more than happy with those . Of the three atomizers and three batteries I purchased to start with , only one of each work even reasonably well any more and it has been less than a week . Sure you may say that that is because of my inexperience . But I do not drip (yet) and only used the smartfixx provided cartridges that I purchased with the system . Just wish suppliers had a trade up program "trade us a competitors product toward a great discount on one of ours!" I would do it in a heartbeat lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread