hi from blackpool uk. Am i vaping 2 much???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hello and welcome to ecf
is that really .6mg or is it .6% :D
also it's not oil....it's liquid (oil is completely different)

how long have you been vaping? 50ml a week....na....hahaha I go through that in 2 - 3 days

but when you first start vaping, you will vape more as you are trying to get used to just nicotine and not having all the other crap that comes along with cigarettes

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
6 mg is pretty low nic for a new vaper quitting smoking, and as already said, you’ll feel sick if that’s too much for you. If you have access to higher nic juice you could try that and see if it reduces how much juice you go through. But I think that juice is appropriate for your device.

I balance vaping as much as I like with getting the nic I need. So I have lower nic I can vape at will all day in RBAs at lower ohms and higher wattage, and high nic (25 mg) in a pod and AIO for when I just really need a boost.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Heey welcome to ecf :)

Your liquid intake sounds pretty moderate to me. I vape around 10ml per day in my squonk/RDA set up so 70ml a week. Vape as much as you like IMO the only thing to be cautious of is nicotine intake....we're all different and I vape 18mg/ml in my RDA's.

If you want to reduce it try upping your nic a bit just be careful not to make yourself nic sick :)

Good luck.

Reactions: DeloresRose

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Heey welcome to ecf :)

Your liquid intake sounds pretty moderate to me. I vape around 10ml per day in my squonk/RDA set up so 70ml a week. Vape as much as you like IMO the only thing to be cautious of is nicotine intake....we're all different and I vape 18mg/ml in my RDA's.

If you want to reduce it try upping your nic a bit just be careful not to make yourself nic sick :)

Good luck.

It’s hard not to vape A LOT in squonk mode, lol. Pretty sure my juice consumption doubled since I got my Luna.

• Agree
Reactions: Jebbn

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
It’s hard not to vape A LOT in squonk mode, lol. Pretty sure my juice consumption doubled since I got my Luna.

Yes agreed although the sub-ohm tanks these days go through a lot too....squonking is one of the best things in vaping at the moment. RDA's have always given the best flavour and now you can enjoy them without the hassle.

I'm loving my new drone...it's got a very controlled nice squonk action so seems to deliver exactly the right amount so very portable and no leakage yet...the solo is a great rda though :)

Enjoy your Luna...i've been thinking about one! It's a beautiful mod for a very good price :) I must resist...got too much other stuff coming at the moment :nun::D

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Howdy! Seems like a fairly typical consumption pattern. I use 5mg liquid at 120W and go through about 70mL a week, so I'm guessing that in order to go through 50mL/wk at 40W you're using that thing pretty heavily.

Might want to double-check your units there—I'm assuming you mean 6mg. If you feel like you're going through too much juice don't be shy to up the concentration to 9mg or 12mg. Then you can get more satisfaction out of each puff and vape less. One of the most common mistakes newbies make is to be stingy with the nic.

And I say mistake because your body already knows how much nic it wants and when it's had enough. So if you go too low it's false economy and you just end up wasting juice and wearing out your coils faster.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just saying ty and hi to the members. i use a smok h-priv2 machine and going through 50ml a week of 0.6mg oil. i pay 90p for 10ml of amazonia juice, cherry tunn is my flavour. i also get some american i love doughnuts 60ml for £2 0.6 mil. was wondering if im vaping too much? i have the smok set at 40wats
Welcome and glad you joined.
I know I'm vaping too much when my body tells me to slow down.

• Agree
Reactions: GOMuniEsq
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread