Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Truth or Lie.

Periodically post two (or three) statements, one of which is the truth and one is a lie.

For example:

1. I have a cat
2. I have a dog

People have to guess which one is the truth. Post a new question every day (or two per day) for a certain number of days (i.e. 20). The person that gets the most right wins. In the event of a tie, have a final question(s) amongst those tied.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
How about create and name a flavor,
all contestants would have to come up with a name and the base flavors, possibly fit to a theme like Turkey Day, Festivus, or Columbus day (aside from the obvious xmas, halloween and first day of winter) :)
The winner(s) would get a custom made bottle by you, and perhaps if its a delectable treat, go up for sale on your site
I was going to suggest something like that because I just won one of those on a FB contest.
It was combine their flavors & name it.
Winner got 30ml of their creation & 30 ml of their choice. Their creation to be added to the juices sold.
I combined their Immortal Orange (blood orange) with Mango Madness & called it Immortal Madness.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
I was going to suggest something like that because I just won one of those on a FB contest.
It was combine their flavors & name it.
Winner got 30ml of their creation & 30 ml of their choice. Their creation to be added to the juices sold.
I combined their Immortal Orange (blood orange) with Mango Madness & called it Immortal Madness.

I did these types of contests too! Gives me a chance to be creative and come up with something that perhaps is spectacular. I won a similar contest a few moons back with a lychee, lemon & pineapple. But, truth be told, all i could taste was the pineapple...

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
hi

ohhhh flavor bingo

i love it can i have rules please

Not sure what mogs had in mind specifically....but here's what comes to mind:

You post a list of 30-50 of your flavors. We make a list of 5-10 flavors and send them to you. The game starts and every day you post one of the flavors from your original list and if we have it on ours, we mark it off. The first one with their entire list marked off posts "BINGO" (or some other clever exclamation of your choosing) and you confirm the win by comparing the list they sent you before the game to the flavors that were called.

:rickroll:

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

You post a list of 30-50 of your flavors. We make a list of 5-10 flavors and send them to you. The game starts and every day you post one of the flavors from your original list and if we have it on ours, we mark it off. The first one with their entire list marked off posts "BINGO" (or some other clever exclamation of your choosing) and you confirm the win by comparing the list they sent you before the game to the flavors that were called.

this is new, i like this.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

There are 25 spaces on a bingo card... (24 plus the Free one in the middle) and plenty of programs online that you can download to use and customize your game... :D

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Just a thought, I was in another vendor game like this and it was "slightly" unfair to people who had busy schedules or worked, as they could not log in to call Bingo and I felt bad when I won even though I was very happy.

As a result I don't like contests with a "timed" component, i.e. people who can't log in daily or several times daily are at a steep disadvantage, I think.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
My Dear Ms. Dawn Marie,

Here is my contest idea for your consideration:

The DIYFlavor Shack Trifecta of Taste!

Ms. Dawn Marie has selected 3 DIY flavors from her site, in a specific order, that she thinks would make a superior DIY e-liquid.

1.) Go to DIYflavorshack.com and pick the three you think she picked, in the same order she did, to make a super e-liquid.
2.) Post your 3 selections in the contest thread.

Match all three flavors, in the correct order, wins the Trifecta or grand prize.
Match 2 of the three and win second place for________bottle(s) of ready to vape e-liquid.
One randomly selected post wins one bottle each of the the Trifecta flavors.

In the event of ties or no one can correctly guess two out of three, or all three flavors, in the correct order, all prizes will be randomly drawn from posts.

The contest can be limited by time or total number of posts; mulitple posts -not back to back-are allowed, limited, or prohibited, per your wish.

CAW!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Verified Member
ECF Veteran
Racehorse's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2012
Blog Entries
Dawnmarie, how about a contest where people post a *short* "my favorite DIY tip" ?

I know newbies to DIY are always trying to learn something new!

You can either have your staff choose the one they like best, or use random number.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Good afternoon Dawn!

Thank you so much for liking my idea, I think it will make a great contest and most importantly, a USEFUL contest filled with really good DIY hints and tips that members can use once the contest is completed!

So glad to have won, i just lowered my nic level so I need stuff, I have also been looking forward to trying DIYFLAVORAHACK's new Magic Puff Eliquid. That one sounds delightful!

Thanks again Dawn! Your generosity to this community is long-standing......since 2009!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread