hi guys here is a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hggjhgjhggh

Nov 28, 2018
hi mates i am new to vaping environment.I used to smoke cigarettes but i m trying to stop it because of its harm and especially the blackening of lips and i am interested to switch into vaping but the real problem is i really donno anything about vaping,So anyone can gimme advice to how to start or which electronic cigarettes i should start with?
i used to smoke dhoka(medhwak) before so can i get kick and feel like that when we vape?
One last question for u guys,i m living in singapore ryt now where vaping is illegal,so can anyone help me where to buy from?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Hello and welcome to ecf
not really going to be able to help with buying in singapore, sorry for their ban....
I mean you can try ordering online, but it's at your own risk if it gets confiscated at import

as for any other questions I'd be more than willing to try and help
keep in mind that when you first start vaping coughing is normal, vaping isn't like smoking and also you're lungs will be trying to get rid of all the junk from smoking...
now as for what to start with, that's really up to you and your comfort level
are you wanting to stick with cig-a-likes or a pod system
or do you want to go into something bigger with a better battery life and if so do you want more of a rounded tube shape/pen style or a box style
are you only wanting a mod with a built in battery or are you willing to use external battery mods, in my experience external battery mods are better because if the battery dies well an internal battery mod is now trash, whereas an external battery mod, just simply replace the battery and your mod is good to go.
what would be your price range?

if you are willing to use a mod, my suggestion for new vapors is tried and true and a bit old school but an eleaf istick 30w with a protank...

and usually I suggest a higher nic level juice to start out with, depending on how much you smoke...at least a 24mg if not higher....within a few months you should be able to easily drop down to 12mg and then from there keep lowering your nic levels

Pleasant_Bad

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2018
United Kingdom
hi and welcome to ecf!
i'm not sure whether there is a way to vape in singapore considering vaping is banned, but still, mb my vaping advice can be useful for you. from my experience, when i switched to vape i needed to feel that throat hit as from analogs, so i vaped MTL style - mouth-to-lung. after my body accustomed to vapour, i tried DL style - inhaling directly to lung, and started to decrease nicotine level.
Wish you stay strong on your decision to break the smoking habit!

hggjhgjhggh

Nov 28, 2018
Hello and welcome to ecf
not really going to be able to help with buying in singapore, sorry for their ban....
I mean you can try ordering online, but it's at your own risk if it gets confiscated at import

as for any other questions I'd be more than willing to try and help
keep in mind that when you first start vaping coughing is normal, vaping isn't like smoking and also you're lungs will be trying to get rid of all the junk from smoking...
now as for what to start with, that's really up to you and your comfort level
are you wanting to stick with cig-a-likes or a pod system
or do you want to go into something bigger with a better battery life and if so do you want more of a rounded tube shape/pen style or a box style
are you only wanting a mod with a built in battery or are you willing to use external battery mods, in my experience external battery mods are better because if the battery dies well an internal battery mod is now trash, whereas an external battery mod, just simply replace the battery and your mod is good to go.
what would be your price range?

if you are willing to use a mod, my suggestion for new vapors is tried and true and a bit old school but an eleaf istick 30w with a protank...

and usually I suggest a higher nic level juice to start out with, depending on how much you smoke...at least a 24mg if not higher....within a few months you should be able to easily drop down to 12mg and then from there keep lowering your nic levels
thankyou so much but i am looking for vaping pen because its more convinient

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hi mates i am new to vaping environment.I used to smoke cigarettes but i m trying to stop it because of its harm and especially the blackening of lips and i am interested to switch into vaping but the real problem is i really donno anything about vaping,So anyone can gimme advice to how to start or which electronic cigarettes i should start with?
i used to smoke dhoka(medhwak) before so can i get kick and feel like that when we vape?
One last question for u guys,i m living in singapore ryt now where vaping is illegal,so can anyone help me where to buy from?
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly - Vaping360
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner Archives - Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread