Hi guys! i need some help with my IJust S kit (i'm a newbie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podgo

Nov 18, 2020
so I got an Ijust S kit and have been using it for a few weeks now with the 0.3 . so I decided to change with the resistance of 0.5 today but now there is a significant drop in vapor and I don't know why. and I mean like a have to inhale for 5 seconds (a lot) for just 20% of the vapor I would have gotten with the 0.3 in just 2 -3 seconds max. need some help at what am I doing wrong :/

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
You're not doing anything wrong. You could try closing the airflow a bit with the 0.5ohm coil, but the ijust is a direct voltage output device. This means, the out put is "controlled" by the resistance. If you want more vapor, you could try the 0.18ohm coil instead.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    This is the problem with mods like this. You have little control. So if you go to buy a 0.3 or 0.18 ohm coil but all they have is the 0.5 ohm at the moment, you're screwed. Your only option is to vape that 0.5 ohm coil and not be satisfied.

These kinds of systems seem nice because all you have is one simple button, but a mod with adjustable output (wattage) will allow you to use that 0.5 ohm coil with a larger degree of satisfaction over what your current device will allow.

I would suggest working toward buying yourself a variable wattage device.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    so I got an Ijust S kit and have been using it for a few weeks now with the 0.3 . so I decided to change with the resistance of 0.5 today but now there is a significant drop in vapor and I don't know why. and I mean like a have to inhale for 5 seconds (a lot) for just 20% of the vapor I would have gotten with the 0.3 in just 2 -3 seconds max. need some help at what am I doing wrong :/
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    If you want lots of clouds, suggest you stay with E-leaf. I found the E-leaf brand to be one of the best out there.
    re: Eleaf iStick Rim 80W Box Mod
    Might like to read:
    Sub-Ohm Vaping Explained – Pros and Cons of a Controversial Trend

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread