HI GUYS I NEED YOUR OPINION ON UWELL ISSUES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomPhil

Nov 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to the vaping world so I need your opinion about uwell Caliburn?
I had Innokin in the past for around six months and I was quite happy with it and never had any problems, but once I have bought uwell Caliburn I constantly having issues with the device and they last max 4 months and some of them only for a few weeks. The main problems I have had is the device is discharging while not in use.
Does anybody having any similar issues with it???
P.S. It's a brilliant device while is working

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I need your opinion about Uwell Caliburn?
Welcome and glad you joined.
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question, suggest re posting in:
Vape Pod Systems
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

TomPhil

Nov 10, 2020
Welcome and glad you joined.
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question, suggest re posting in:
Vape Pod Systems
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Thank you for the information

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread