Hi guys, new to Vaping and got a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0binL

Jun 17, 2020
Im Very new to vaping and i i got a question here. How many puffs do you guys usually take each time u vape Before stoppning? I got a 3.5ml tank and i can Almost empty it all in one vaping session. Don’t know of my vape is taking too much juice or if i am just taking too many puffs. I Don’t see any leaks and its a new vape.
It got 3 different settings btw. 1:battery saving, 2:More taste. 3. Make bigger clouds Without Need to make long puffs. Does any of those consume more juice?
(I use same watt as my coil recommends)

i got a drag mod with NRG SE 3.5ml tank.

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Im Very new to vaping and i i got a question here. How many puffs do you guys usually take each time u vape Before stoppning? I got a 3.5ml tank and i can Almost empty it all in one vaping session. Don’t know of my vape is taking too much juice or if i am just taking too many puffs. I Don’t see any leaks and its a new vape.
It got 3 different settings btw. 1:battery saving, 2:More taste. 3. Make bigger clouds Without Need to make long puffs. Does any of those consume more juice?

Everyone does it different, but I don't really have "sessions." I've always kind of taken a hit, sometimes two, then waited until the urge hit again. Maybe a minute, maybe 10 or more. I have no idea how many hits per day anymore, but the first few months when I started (and had one active device), I ranged from 180-220 hits per day. I may do a little more now, but not much.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
To put it in perspective, when I first started vaping, it was to quit a 42 year 2 pack per day cigarette habit. I would use 120ml in a week. Now, nearly 3 yrs later, I'm lucky if I use 30 ml a week, 50ml at the most. If you're vaping to quit smoking, then vape till you dont feel the cravings for cigs. If you never smoked and youre vaping now, why?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

It would help if you say how many mg of nic is in you eliquid. If you have low mg nic and running low power that would likely explain the situation. A newbie should have lower power with high nic. Later you might (or might not) increase power and decrease nic.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
It really depends on how strong your juice is (how many mg/ml nicotine) If you vape low nic (or even 0 nic) I don't think it matters. Don't know if you quit smoking or not (doesn't matter to me... enjoy the vaping) but if you are concerned about total nicotine usage it's very simple (this is the example I often post) do the math... how many ml of juice a day times how many mg/ml. If you vape 5 ml a day x 10 mg/ml nic = 50 mg a day, if you vape 10 ml a day x 5 mg/ml = 50 mg a day... same thing. If you are just concerned about the e-juice itself (and not total nic consumption) I wouldn't worry about the e-juice itself.

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So vaping is a very individual thing. It depends on what your reason is for being concerned about your e-juice usage. If you don't feel like you can afford to buy so much e-juice you may do better with a different style of atomizer. It doesn't have to be a pod but there are some mouth to lung devices that use very little liquid. If the reason that you're vaping so much is because you keep having very strong cigarette Cravings then you might want to adjust your nicotine strength and make it a little bit higher. If you enjoy vaping and you like to constantly do it just to have something to do then if you're worried about your nicotine consumption you could reduce your nicotine level. But overall as long as you're not experiencing any bad effects there's no General reason to be concerned about how much you're using it's only individual concern and that would have to do with cost or becoming nicotine sick if your vaping too much of too high of a nicotine for you. There are people that don't even go through a milliliter a day and then there's other people that could use a hundred and 20 ml in one day and everywhere in between

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread