hi guys! please help…in Japan, need ejuice with nicotine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superted

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah big tobacco in Japan lobby the government big time, were talking about a country where you can practically smoke anywhere, restaurants, shops, bars. Tobacco products dont carry any health warnings, and advertising is rife...with a lot directed at kids. Yet, you cant buy eliquid with nicotine?? To pursue a healthier form of nicotine consumption. The sad thing is the smokers here really want to find healthier alternatives, hence the reason why the IQOS thing is soldout practically everywhere and there are months long waiting lists…

Reactions: BrotherBob

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Yeah big tobacco in Japan lobby the government big time, were talking about a country where you can practically smoke anywhere, restaurants, shops, bars. Tobacco products dont carry any health warnings, and advertising is rife...with a lot directed at kids. Yet, you cant buy eliquid with nicotine?? To pursue a healthier form of nicotine consumption. The sad thing is the smokers here really want to find healthier alternatives, hence the reason why the IQOS thing is soldout practically everywhere and there are months long waiting lists…

It is all so sad. The Japanese actually want to use IQOS, then?
There was me thinking enough bad feedback from the community would send that product to where it best belongs.... somewhere up the *deleted* of the greedy tobacco company behind it.
Basically, Japan doesn't want to lose the revenue from tobacco so the government will tolerate a tobacco company alternative, but not general e-cigarettes and nicotine liquid.
So much for freedom in the 21st century.

Be strong @superted - find a way. :)

Reactions: superted

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi guys! As said in Japan for the long haul. Just started vaping to get of the smelly cigs. Trying to find a reliable ejuice with nicotine supplier that can ship to Japan without costing a fortune for shipping!!
Any halp and advice much appreciated.:thumbs:
Welcome and glad you joined.
DIY flavors contain no nic. Mike want to look into obtaining nic in Japan?
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diyordie-concentrates.html
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know how draconian the laws are? I mean, some places (like the good old USA) don't want medications shipped in or brought in, but if intercepted and it's a 3 month supply or less, you are just going to get a letter in the mail stating your medication package has been opened and is being sent back. Try importing a controlled substance though, that's an entirely different story.

I think you'd be able to find SOMEPLACE that will sell and ship it to you, but it may not be so reputable, and also guarantees on the product arriving unscathed may not be offered, e.g. if your juice gets intercepted then you are out of luck. With that said, I'd really check out the laws and penalties involved, first, and THOROUGHLY, as I for certain do NOT want to advise you to do anything illegal. At all.

Anna

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
There is an online vendor here in the US that does ship to Japan however I believe it is zero nicotine ejuice. Although I do purchase from them one flavor that I cannot get elsewhere, I do find their prices to be on the high side. If you have any questions about shipping you may want to contact them. http://www.ecigdo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread