Hi im a new member and here to introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladycrooks

May 24, 2021
Hi, my name is ladycrooks and I am new to this forum. I quit smoking only 4 months ago after losing both my parents to cigarettes. One died from emphysema the other from stage 4 c.o.p.d. at 33 years old after smoking for 23 years I could barely breathe. I tried everything to quit in prior years and failed to quit before.. and then finally I tried vaping and I haven't thought of or touched a cigarette since January 25 this year. (2021) I started on custard and dessert flavours and haven't stopped. I have alot to ask because I'm new to diy ad well.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I quit a 32 year 2 PAD smoking addiction myself, and I have copd from it as well. I'm happy to meet you and very glad you joined the forum!

There is a random DIY thread here where we talk about pretty much anything and you can ask questions there:

Random DIY mixing and More

There is also a "for dummies" thread that is full of very simple recipes and you can ask questions there as well:

Recipes for Dummies

Or, you can peruse the threads or make your own in the mixing forum:

DIY E-Liquid

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find your way around easily! If you ever need anything feel free to send me a message.

Last edited:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Welcome, this forum will be a new home for you. I smoked for 40 years....quit because I found vaping much better to my liking, especially after finding all the information I needed right here. And vaping has become so much tastier and easier in the 10 years since I started.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Hi, my name is ladycrooks

Greetings from CANADA and Welcome to ECF!

When they started .....ing about flavours (flavors in US lingo) I dropped flavours from my DIY and didn't miss it at all after a short while. I agree with them that I don't know if flavourings are harmful or not, I know the other ingredients are less harmful than smoking.

Unflavoured vape has a taste of it's own and it is not bad. I enjoy it and you are free to enjoy whatever YOU enjoy!

Last edited:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
You are in good company :) so many of us share your story! I was a long time smoker quit 10 years ago with vaping.
Ask away and visit the mentioned threads there are so many helpful knowledgeable people to help you

3fd55118815892fed4459d52d4c9b0dc.gif

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, ladycrooks. My grandfather passed in the mid 1980's, he was a WWII vet and had emphysema. Shortly after that I started my 30+ year cigarette dedication. Almost 7 years ago I switched dedications.. :cool: Congrats on 4 months :thumb:

• Winner
    Reactions: Opinionated

RaynWalker77

Moved On
    Jun 4, 2021
    Toronto
    bestpotdelivery.com
    • Deleted by retired1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread