The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

hi. im having problems with t18e 2.0 coils coming back, with people unable to get a puff out of them

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Paddy Dunlop, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paddy Dunlop

Paddy Dunlop New Member

Jan 29, 2020
    hi. anyone having problems with innokin t18e 2.0 coils. they are coming back to my shop, with people unable to take a puff.

2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome Paddy to the ECF!
    I have requested that this thread be moved to the innokin area of the forum : Innokin Technology

China is celebrating Chinese New Year until about 3 Feb. The Innokin reps may not be on the forum again until after the holiday.

Best of luck in finding a solution for your issue.
    Cheers
    I

3. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    Hi Paddy,

Thanks for reaching out to us, sorry for the issues you've been having with the T18e coils, and for the delay in response. Unfortunately, we're still on holiday until the 17th, due to the extensions from the virus situation in China.

I take it you are a vendor or store owner? If so, please contact us at sales@innokin.com for assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.