Hi! I'm new! OK, yeah I'm old- but I'M BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyldRice

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Minnesnowta
Been vapin since a Long LONG time ago. (Before they had e-juice even.)
We used a 12V DC converter/Ho Scale train power suply (VARIABLE!) hooked up to a car cig lighter element, with a boggle top over it to catch the "Vapors"- McD's straw to suck it out... This is back when cars CAME with Lighters and Ashtrays, like I said, a Long time ago!

We've come a LONG WAY BABY! ;)

Anyways, I was a member here back in 2005 or 6 can't remember... I had to do the 5 posts, etc. I used a few DSE's and some 808 pen-styles for a few months- charging filling dripping, etc. batteries finally died and I went back to RYO...

Well, I lost my profile and SN...:glare: It was probably "purged" or the X-Cig Police saw me smoking again and deleted me. Either way - no biggy.

So, I'm back! I started e-cigs again because of the BLU disposable at Walgreens. I loved it! Then I fell for a DSE kit again. Returned it and researched, then ordered a genuine Joyetech eGo Type B- Both LR and HR attys. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Been vapin for over a month now- no ciggy's for about three weeks now!

I caught myself thinking "Hey can I get one of those" when someone pulled out a pack today- but only for a second.
Then I remembered I have Eggnog or Blueberry HIGH NIC from Viking... No need for smokes! :2cool:

I have the LUX/ Ultimo Vision 950 (850), some CCV's Resurectos, and a tank on the way.
2012 is off to a GREAT Start!

WyldRice

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Minnesnowta
Herbert A. Gilbert in 1963 created a device that was described as, "...a smokeless non-tobacco cigarette ... to provide a safe and harmless means for and method of smoking by replacing burning tobacco and paper with heated, moist, flavored air..."
Chinese company Ruyan (meaning "to resemble smoking") started developing e-cigs in 2003, and exporting its products in 2005–2006.

we didn't try them, our "Mind Boggler" from the 80's was for "vaping" pot. The statutes of limitations has run out on anything I've ever done wrong... THANK YOU Jesus!

=)

sweetmeat

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Canada
Herbert A. Gilbert in 1963 created a device that was described as, "...a smokeless non-tobacco cigarette ... to provide a safe and harmless means for and method of smoking by replacing burning tobacco and paper with heated, moist, flavored air..."
Chinese company Ruyan (meaning "to resemble smoking") started developing e-cigs in 2003, and exporting its products in 2005–2006.

we didn't try them, our "Mind Boggler" from the 80's was for "vaping" pot. The statutes of limitations has run out on anything I've ever done wrong... THANK YOU Jesus!

=)

Oh gotcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread