• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi! I'm new to the Women's Room! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Hi! I just thought I'd join the women's room for some other women's pov on vaping. Just wanted to pop in and ask a few questions! :)

Does everyone mix their own liquid most of the time?

I'm just wondering because I just ordered my first PV kit (white-tie edition 510), extra carts, an extra batt, and a car charger from dietsmokes.com and I ordered my liquid from Nhaler.

Where do you usually buy your liquid?

Can't wait to become a regular member of the ecf community!

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
Hello! Hello! (sorry I'm a little wired on vape, caffeine, and alcohol, and adrenaline)

I vape with a 901, love it. I have both the manual and auto batts, but I like the auto better.

I usually mix my own, I started by getting some juicy packs from juicy liquid. Now I have flavor drops from capellas and loranns on order, as well as some vg from loranns and a health store (I tend to vape all the time so I keep most my carts 0 nic.

What was the question.. oh yeah... like I said I get my nic juice from juicy liquid, their flavors are very yummy.

If you need a laugh go by the 'a smile for you' thread, it's a riot.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Hello! Hello! (sorry I'm a little wired on vape, caffeine, and alcohol, and adrenaline)

If you need a laugh go by the 'a smile for you' thread, it's a riot.

Nice to meet you Kelly! ...don't worry, I'm always a little wired on nic and caffeine. lol

Thanks for the heads up about the "smile for you" thread. :)

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
Nice to meet you Kelly! ...don't worry, I'm always a little wired on nic and caffeine. lol

Thanks for the heads up about the "smile for you" thread. :)

Glad your enjoying it, I read it straight trough, and I have literally never laughed that hard, or that much in my whole life (and back home my family is considered to be funny; my dad is a minister, and even tells jokes from the pulpit lol)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hi Beatle, Welcome to the Women's Room! I see you have gotten started already..that's wonderful!:rolleyes: There are some fine people in here.

I do make my own..liquid that is! Mostly I stick to fruit flavors, they are the easiest. Lorann's or Bickfords, P.G. and some Glycerin (USP or foodgrade only) That gives me a bottle of 0 nic..if I really want nic I can add a couple of drops of no flavor 36 mg Nic (from Juicy Juice) But I get enough nic from the supplier juices.
I did want to say that Bickford's Butterscotch is very good! It doesn't need much PG and Glycerin though. The Glycerin is for vapor production.
I want to try Capella flavor drops..now that I am over the horrid taste of Bickford's plum and lorann's cotton candy! I really want Graham Cracker!
Try some DIY batches..but do only small batches like 10 drops of this and 1 drop of that..so if you mess up, it's not much to waste. Don't add Nic until the flavor is right! No sense wasting it.

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
Oh good! 2 Kelly's! She will be more then welcomed to join us. I gotta go upstairs and see if my trap door is set!:oops:

nooo, she's got a different last name lol, she'll likely come in under charlie, tigger, or charlietiggergirl. my first name is not Kelly BTW, my last name is.

ok, just got off the phone with her (oops interrupted her and my mom's b-day party lol) and I'm gonna send her a link and she said she'd stop in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread