Hi. I'm new user. Greeting from Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi & Good day to all friend in ECF.

Greeting from Malaysia. just start vaping about a year. still explore.

currenlty using Kayfun Prime. Thanks.

Note: now, searching for Authentic svoemesto Kayfun Lite. if any of you want to let go (used) or can suggest/offer me the Kayfun Lite is highly appreciated.

MG_7474-636x1030.jpg
Howdy and welcome :)
There are experts around here in this type of atty. I’m not one though.
To me that looks like a Russian not a kayfun prime, or a kayfun lite even. Real kayfuns are hellishly expensive and they don’t go down in value much.

It’s a really really old school MTL atty. if you’ve only been vaping a year, Maybe something newer and cheaper?

Fahmy Yaacof

Dec 18, 2018
Howdy and welcome :)
There are experts around here in this type of atty. I’m not one though.
To me that looks like a Russian not a kayfun prime, or a kayfun lite even. Real kayfuns are hellishly expensive and they don’t go down in value much.

It’s a really really old school MTL atty. if you’ve only been vaping a year, Maybe something newer and cheaper?
hi Sir. i tried few atty before (galaxies, hastur mini, few RDA/RDTA - Kylin/DJV) stop at kayfun prime. i admit the kayfun is hellishly expensive compared to normal MTL atty in market.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
  • Agree
Reactions: charlie1465

Fahmy Yaacof

Dec 18, 2018
Hello and welcome to ECF.
I didn’t catch your post before the edit. What are you looking for? If you love the Prime this one should suit you well.
eXpromizer

Hi, hehe i againts the ECF rules by posting to request to buy. actually, in my 1st posting asking for anyone who has Kayfun Lite & want to letgo. but after Shadav post the guideline, i edit the post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread