Hi. I'm [no words, no sounds} ~ puff ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
I'm a closet puffer. I haven't told ANYONE about my new electronic smokes for fear that they'll try and take my t-bird away!

I hide my passion: when at home, i "vape" from sunup to well past the midnight hour. When I go out, I smoke cigarettes that I roll myself in an effort to save money. Yech. Putrid things are waaaaaaay too strong and messy. Dry tobacco makes "cherries" that fall off and burn -- carpets, clothes and chairs...

Since I tried my first e cig over 6 weeks ago, it was love at first puff (hence, my name).

Nice to meet you all and ~ puff ~ while reading your posts.

Look forward to some fun -- and informative -- threads.

Enjoy!!

~ puff ~:blush:

Tokemiester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Lawng Island, NooYawk
Hello Puff, take a look around, I'm sure you'll find a comfortable spot !
smiley+roll.gif

NornSaber

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
Norn Saber
I'm a closet puffer. I haven't told ANYONE about my new electronic smokes for fear that they'll try and take my t-bird away!

I hide my passion: when at home, i "vape" from sunup to well past the midnight hour. When I go out, I smoke cigarettes that I roll myself in an effort to save money. Yech. Putrid things are waaaaaaay too strong and messy. Dry tobacco makes "cherries" that fall off and burn -- carpets, clothes and chairs...

Since I tried my first e cig over 6 weeks ago, it was love at first puff (hence, my name).

Nice to meet you all and ~ puff ~ while reading your posts.

Look forward to some fun -- and informative -- threads.

Enjoy!!

~ puff ~:blush:

first we had "puff daddy", now we have "puff calgary" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

W E L C O M E

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I say step out, be proud, walk away from analogs....(Sings too whitneys tune) I Believe vaping is the future, load that cart, and let them vape away.. show them all the juicy juice inside.... vape with a sense of pride.............

Agreed! I was a little bashful at first myself, but most people don't seem to notice when I'm walking down the street vaping away. Now I even enjoy vaping in the midst of smokers. I've never been met with scorn. Occasionally you get someone who is curious about it and will approach you. You get a chance to talk shop and who knows -- you may even save a life or two!

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
I'm gonna do it! Not only am I out of the closet, I'm gonna go for a walk tomorrow, puffing the whole way and sending signals that i'm loving it.

Gee, what'll I wear? Nothing with a cigarette burn, that's for sure. A bright yellow top with a black e-cig with a pretty blue light at the end, smoking pina colada? Or Timz Double Double?? Or watermelon bubblegum??? LOL

What flavor suits walking across the bridge over the river? Hmmmmmmm. ~ Ideas and inspiration welcome ...~~~

~ puzzled puff ~ :confused:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Gee, what'll I wear? Nothing with a cigarette burn, that's for sure. A bright yellow top with a black e-cig with a pretty blue light at the end, smoking pina colada?

Pssssst....very minor point that may seem a little nitpicky, but remember, you're not "smoking" anymore, you're vaping! It may seem like semantics, but as you vape more and smoke less (or not at all), the distinction will become sharper.

As for what you should wear on your walk, I'm probably the last guy that should be offering up fashion tips! Anyone else want to take a stab at this one? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread