Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I have a little left in my juice budget for this month.
I love sweets and Sweet/tart fruits like Raspberry blends and Dragonfruits.
Strawberries and Watermelons too.
Banana breads, shortcakes.
No menthol or Tobaccos.

I decided that it is time o try Mom and Pops!
Pywll, ny advice??

So, Is there any coupons?
In the ranges above, any suggestions.
I want a new knock my socks off juice :)
Thanks Everyone!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
My wife's current favourite is Scuba's Orange, with Red Ridge Mist coming in a close second. Like 'dude's son, she also loves the Koolaid.
My current favourite is the Calipitter Chow, followed by the Butterfly Bait with Blue Ridge Mist bringing up a very tight third.
Our friend who just started vaping is totally enamoured with the Cranegrante--I just got some of that and the Pomeberry for the wife and they both smell wonderful (though neither has been tried yet).

I haven't tried even close to all their flavours, but even then it really depends on what you want to try--or try first. From my personal experience:

For the sweet fruits I would suggest you start with Blue Ridge Mist. It is primarily peach, but there is a bit of strawberry/cherry/raspberry--something--in it that both accentuates the peach and complements/contrasts it.

For berries I would suggest any of Red Ridge Mist, Black Cherry Dream or Koolaid (though it's not really berry so much as nostalgia).

For citrus either Scuba's Orange or Citrus Splash.

For just flat-out sweet, YUM! is a remarkably "pure sweet" flavour--it'll remind you of camping as a kid, if you did that sort of thing.

If you like your complex chocolate desserts with coconut then you'll want pchela's Famous 5 Layer (bar), and if you don't like coconut you'll prefer pchela's Poison.

Or you could just skip all those and get a bottle each of the Butterfly Bait and the Calipitter Chow :laugh:

EDIT: From this post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../319642-introduction-mom-pops-vapor-shop.html :

Do you have a Discount/Coupon Code?
ECFROCKS is good for 15% off the price of all juices (except the already-discounted Sampler Packs) all the time. This code can be used an unlimited number of times and does not expire.

Posting "It's my Birthday" on your birthday, in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mom-pop-vapor-shop/257360-happy-birthday-30-off.html will get you a discount code for 30% off all juices (except Sampler Packs) (You must have your profile settings set to show your birth date for it to count, but how to do that is explained in the thread). This is a single-use code, but it does not expire until you use it.

Last edited:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thanks Guys,
These are the ones I ordered.

Calipitter Chow
Pchela's Famous 5 Layer
Raspberry Tart
Scuba's Orange

They need a Dragonsfruit, Dragons Blood and Banana Nut Bread, then I wouldn't have to go anywhere else ;)
In the future, If I need extra flavor, will they do it?

Thanks for all your help guys :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Yep. In fact, now you have two options for getting extra flavour--you can either request it when you order, or simply order a bottle of the concentrated flavour and add a couple of drops to your bottle. The advantage of adding it yourself is that you can find your personal perfect point, and you have the option of adjusting the flavour levels for each device if you find that some cartos/attys vape differently than others (as many people have). It would also let you customize your flavours (add just a smidgen of raspberry to Scuba's Orange, or drop a little Calipitter Chow in Pchela's F5L, for example) if you wanted to get adventurous ;)

And Dragonfruit sounds like it could be an intriguing vape--I love Vitaminwater's Dragonfruit flavour.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thanks Pywll for the yummy ideas :)

Yes, Dragonfruit is my favorite fruit :)
Slightly sweet but tarty with a twang!
It is a lighter vape, so I always add extra flavor for that perfect twang.
It too can be mixed with a lot of things but it shines best when it is strong and mixed with some strawberry and creamy vanilla. You have to be careful to find the balance, not too much strawberry, just enough to accent not overpower :)
Then it's Dragons Blood :)
You have to give it a try ;)

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Pywll for the yummy ideas :)

It is a lighter vape, so I always add extra flavor for that perfect twang.
It too can be mixed with a lot of things but it shines best when it is strong and mixed with some strawberry and creamy vanilla. You have to be careful to find the balance, not too much strawberry, just enough to accent not overpower :)
Then it's Dragons Blood :)

Ah, now, you shouldn'ta oughta posted that. You shoulda saved that in case there's a Battle Pack III contest, it sounds like it could be awesome...

Yum! Yum! Pwyll is right, shouldn'ta oughta posted that, it definitely sounds like a winner, walking to the closet to see if I have dragonfruit on hand or if it's one of the very very few that I need to order, lol.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011

Yum! Yum! Pwyll is right, shouldn'ta oughta posted that, it definitely sounds like a winner, walking to the closet to see if I have dragonfruit on hand or if it's one of the very very few that I need to order, lol.

Found some dragon fruit - smells yummy! Now it's time to play! Yay!

I had to come back to "the source" to thank you personally, dolphins, for putting this particular bug in Scuba's ear--I've just had a chance to spend the day with the new Dragonfruit and it is AWESOME.

I just got it today so I have no idea if resting/steeping will alter it any or not, but once I have a chance to get used to it Ima see what happens playing around with a DragonChow, and maybe a little Dragon Bait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread