Hi, new with a couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
I made the leap and started ordering supplies (with the help of a friend). I have no clue how this works until I get everything in but looking forward to giving up the smell of the cigarettes. The biggest thing I am leary of is the "look" of it. I have tried the e-cigs that look like cigs and wasn't as self conscious with those BUT wasn't as happy with what was available in that style.

Is online the only place to order the ejuices? I would love to find local shops but not sure where I would look, tobacco stores?

*off to find reviews of the juices so I can order*

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I made the leap and started ordering supplies (with the help of a friend). I have no clue how this works until I get everything in but looking forward to giving up the smell of the cigarettes. The biggest thing I am leary of is the "look" of it. I have tried the e-cigs that look like cigs and wasn't as self conscious with those BUT wasn't as happy with what was available in that style.

Is online the only place to order the ejuices? I would love to find local shops but not sure where I would look, tobacco stores?

*off to find reviews of the juices so I can order*

for finding local suppliers:VaporSearchUSA

as far as the self-consciousness......it goes away when you realize it's really no big deal and stop caring that it doesn't look like a cigarette....generally the most you'll ever get from anyone is a "what IS that?" in which case you quickly give them a brief lecture on electronic cigarettes and how they're just outright better than normal smokes.

daddytwigs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2012
New Hampshire
Try head shops(you know, where they sell stuff intended for tobacco use only ), tattoo parlors, and tobacco shops. I bought my ego at a local head shop-a litlle pricey, but its hands on and those folks are pretty knowledgeable when it come to the perfect smoke/vape experience...
online is usually the least expensive way to go once you are set up. There are hundreds of suppliers online out there for juice and parts
Don't worry about the look of it.youre the one that made a smart choice to vape instead of smoke...

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
for finding local suppliers:VaporSearchUSA

as far as the self-consciousness......it goes away when you realize it's really no big deal and stop caring that it doesn't look like a cigarette....generally the most you'll ever get from anyone is a "what IS that?" in which case you quickly give them a brief lecture on electronic cigarettes and how they're just outright better than normal smokes.

TYVM! helped me find a couple more near me !!!

user808a

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
AZ USA

Attachments

• ECF2011.jpg
    ECF2011.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Dregun

Oct 26, 2012
Upper Michigan
As far as the looks of the device is concerned, you should spend some time looking through all the different drip tips, tanks, sleeves etc etc that are out there. I was the same way when I first switched, I used to go outside during break and all my coworkers were smoking regulars and I wanted to "fit in" and not draw attention to myself. The problem was those look a likes didn't fool anyone and quite honestly they didn't perform well enough.

I love the way my setup looks now, its interesting and although style is subjective like Juice I think it looks a lil badass...lol

You should check out the mod section of the forums; people have done stuff for relatively very little money that really make their systems "pop".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread