The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi, new with a couple questions

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by -Mimi-, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. -Mimi-

-Mimi- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I made the leap and started ordering supplies (with the help of a friend). I have no clue how this works until I get everything in but looking forward to giving up the smell of the cigarettes. The biggest thing I am leary of is the "look" of it. I have tried the e-cigs that look like cigs and wasn't as self conscious with those BUT wasn't as happy with what was available in that style.

Is online the only place to order the ejuices? I would love to find local shops but not sure where I would look, tobacco stores?

*off to find reviews of the juices so I can order*

2. elmattias

elmattias Resident Miyagi Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    N'awlinz
    for finding local suppliers:VaporSearchUSA

as far as the self-consciousness......it goes away when you realize it's really no big deal and stop caring that it doesn't look like a cigarette....generally the most you'll ever get from anyone is a "what IS that?" in which case you quickly give them a brief lecture on electronic cigarettes and how they're just outright better than normal smokes.

3. RosaJ

RosaJ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX, USA
    Welcome and congratulations! Do a search in this forum on a list of ejuice vendors and see if there is a storefront near where you live. Unfortunately I don't have one nearby so I order online and I've recently started mixing my own juices.

Enjoy the journey!

4. daddytwigs

daddytwigs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Try head shops(you know, where they sell stuff intended for tobacco use only ), tattoo parlors, and tobacco shops. I bought my ego at a local head shop-a litlle pricey, but its hands on and those folks are pretty knowledgeable when it come to the perfect smoke/vape experience...
    online is usually the least expensive way to go once you are set up. There are hundreds of suppliers online out there for juice and parts
    Don't worry about the look of it.youre the one that made a smart choice to vape instead of smoke...

5. robtest

robtest Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2012
    atlanta, ga metro area
    TYVM! helped me find a couple more near me !!!

6. elmattias

elmattias Resident Miyagi Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    N'awlinz
    not an issue, the link gets tossed around alot in the noob forum, best to bookmark it for later use even if you don't show any local suppliers ;)

7. user808a

user808a Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2012
    AZ USA

Attached Files:

8. Dregun

Dregun Full Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Upper Michigan
    As far as the looks of the device is concerned, you should spend some time looking through all the different drip tips, tanks, sleeves etc etc that are out there. I was the same way when I first switched, I used to go outside during break and all my coworkers were smoking regulars and I wanted to "fit in" and not draw attention to myself. The problem was those look a likes didn't fool anyone and quite honestly they didn't perform well enough.

I love the way my setup looks now, its interesting and although style is subjective like Juice I think it looks a lil badass...lol

You should check out the mod section of the forums; people have done stuff for relatively very little money that really make their systems "pop".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.