Hi, newbie here. Going to join Juul sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deft1s

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, newbie here. Going to join juul sub.
Switched to juul for 2 months, everything's good except 3 charging per day.
Bought another dock so I can charge juul at both office & home.
But still got desperate when I was somewhere else. So I bought the 3rd dock and thought this time everything's perfect, but one day I left it in a restaurant after charging my Juul.
Do you guys have the same problem?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi, newbie here. Going to join Juul sub.
Switched to Juul for 2 months, everything's good except 3 charging per day.
Bought another dock so I can charge Juul at both office & home.
But still got desperate when I was somewhere else. So I bought the 3rd dock and thought this time everything's perfect, but one day I left it in a restaurant after charging my Juul.
Do you guys have the same problem?

Welcome. :)

What is Juul sub? You mean like Subscribe for supplies.
That is a fairly crazy idea. Are you a millionaire?
To me, non-refillable pods is the same as various addictions. You are a slave to some corporation who are laughing all the way to the bank. You aren't damaging your health and even Juul is cheaper than smoking, but I personally don't waste money of products that involve subscribing to anything, unless it's the cheapest method.
Blu tried to tie me up to a 'sub'... after I order a device for $1. I shall give it the review it deserves and then cancel all connections with this brand. I would feel the same about Juul.

My back-up stealth device is a Rofvape Warlock PEAS. It's not quite as good as a Blu or Juul pod... but I can enjoy the extra thousand bucks a year without the need for such devices. Blu is £1,000-£2,000 a year in the UK. I vape for about £200... with everything from tiny stealth devices to triple battery mods with 80 watts tanks. It's FUN in my book.

Nobody 'subs' me. It's that simple. That's why I live in a big house, own another holiday residence and drive 4 cars without actually having much spare money.

It's a free world. You do what's right for you.... ignore me. I hate Juul. :cool:

deft1s

Sep 25, 2018
Hi and welcome,
Buy more Juul batteries/devices.
It is ALWAYS suggested to have a back up device if you are serious about quitting smoking.

Cheers
I
Thanks!
Yea I have a Phix which is very much alike.
Just want to keep it simple like the good old days all you need for handling addiction is to put a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in your pocket. If I can't find my lighter I just simply borrow one from someone else around.
Anyway thanks for your suggestion!

Reactions: stols001

deft1s

Sep 25, 2018
Hello and welcome.

I agree with @Izan, having a backup device is always a good idea no matter what device you are using. I am currently using a squonk box but keep a Juul handy if (or when) something goes wrong.
Yes I have a Phix actually.
Used to vape RDA devices but firstly they are too big/heavy for you to carry and second there're too much things to do for a lazy man like me...
Anyway thanks for the suggestion!

deft1s

Sep 25, 2018
Welcome. :)

What is Juul sub? You mean like Subscribe for supplies.
That is a fairly crazy idea. Are you a millionaire?
To me, non-refillable pods is the same as various addictions. You are a slave to some corporation who are laughing all the way to the bank. You aren't damaging your health and even Juul is cheaper than smoking, but I personally don't waste money of products that involve subscribing to anything, unless it's the cheapest method.
Blu tried to tie me up to a 'sub'... after I order a device for $1. I shall give it the review it deserves and then cancel all connections with this brand. I would feel the same about Juul.

My back-up stealth device is a Rofvape Warlock PEAS. It's not quite as good as a Blu or Juul pod... but I can enjoy the extra thousand bucks a year without the need for such devices. Blu is £1,000-£2,000 a year in the UK. I vape for about £200... with everything from tiny stealth devices to triple battery mods with 80 watts tanks. It's FUN in my book.

Nobody 'subs' me. It's that simple. That's why I live in a big house, own another holiday residence and drive 4 cars without actually having much spare money.

It's a free world. You do what's right for you.... ignore me. I hate Juul. :cool:
Ugh sorry I mean the Juul sub forum. lol.
As for the non-refillable pods/refillable ones, IMO the former ones seem to solve the leaking problem by keeping customers away from refilling. (at the meanwhile they earn a lot of money from pods)
I think the pod system like Juul is telling a story about a easy method quitting smoking. You don't have to make coils, you don't have to bring a big/heavy device with you, you don't have to clean your hands or desktop after refilling a tank...
Think the story makes sense for quite a lot of people. but maybe not for wise guys. The things I listed above are not problems at all for them. But wise guys are the minority aren't they? That's why the story makes sense and story maker earns money.
But still they need to make a better story by fixing the charing problem for me lol...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey welcome to ECF and no I do not have that problem since I am not a Juul user, so I don't have to deal with tiny amounts of power to drain when I leave the house and chargers and etc.

With that said, if the Juul is working for you and you can afford it and that is keeping you smoke free, I'd say, buy a bunch more although depending on what HAPPENS to the Juul under FDA review, well, not 80 of them, in case you can't get pods any more, but like 3 more. I would prefer carrying around 3 Juuls to charging on the go, anywhere, anytime but that's me.

I try not to knock the Juul too hard it has helped many folks quit due to its convenience so I'm happy for those folks. But yes, you are seeing the downside of the Juul, it's puny power delivery system that allows it to deliver enough nicotine per puff to fell a horse.

Which is pretty much what I wanted out of my cigarettes, so, like I said, I don't knock it.

Anna

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I agree, but I also suggest having backups for your backups. :)

Enabler!
4wW6vHPqQfzwW9EoX34h.gif

I nevertheless agree wholeheartedly.

Cheers
I

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread