Hi newbie vapor from Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
Decatur , Illinois
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone my name is Brenda I started vaping August 30, 2012 . I smoked about 2 packs a day and was on the verge of developing COPD . I had been looking into vaping for some time but the e-cigs that I had tried cause my asthma to flare . Finally after a lot of research I seen all the different choices and went for my first kit from Totally Wicked , "The Tornado Tank" . I have not looked back , I love being able to breath again . I found Shan that makes mods and seen her posting about live chat and joined Vapeontv . I love the support that we have in this vaping community . I rolled my cigs and only spent 20$ a week and its been very hard to keep up buying equipment and things breaking on me, I almost had to go back to smoking a few times due to not having the funds. I also lost my job last week on oct 24th . The community has helped me so much just sending juice and replacement batteries and cartos just to keep me on the healthier path . For that I will never know how to repay them . It makes me tear :cry: up everytime I see these people get together to help one another . I have never seen so many people reach out to help, atleast in my community . Thank you again for helping me find a better way of life . :thumbs:

Kushesbest

Moved On
Nov 1, 2012
Pensacola
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi everyone my name is Brenda I started vaping August 30, 2012 . I smoked about 2 packs a day and was on the verge of developing COPD . I had been looking into vaping for some time but the e-cigs that I had tried cause my asthma to flare . Finally after a lot of research I seen all the different choices and went for my first kit from Totally Wicked , "The Tornado Tank" . I have not looked back , I love being able to breath again . I found Shan that makes mods and seen her posting about live chat and joined Vapeontv . I love the support that we have in this vaping community . I rolled my cigs and only spent 20$ a week and its been very hard to keep up buying equipment and things breaking on me, I almost had to go back to smoking a few times due to not having the funds. I also lost my job last week on oct 24th . The community has helped me so much just sending juice and replacement batteries and cartos just to keep me on the healthier path . For that I will never know how to repay them . It makes me tear :cry: up everytime I see these people get together to help one another . I have never seen so many people reach out to help, atleast in my community . Thank you again for helping me find a better way of life . :thumbs:

Welcome to ECF and congratulations Brenda! :thumbs:

Delighted to have you aboard and keep on Vaping! :smokie:

"If it ain't a GO-go, it's a NO-GO!"

Shanwoman

Nov 29, 2012
United States
Hi, Brenda, I am not far from you - less than an hour and a half north. It would be great if we had some reasonable priced, non-proprietary retail options in Central IL. I can purchase from a mall kiosk and, while not a bad product, it is GROSSLY overpriced and not forthcoming about their product specs. So, to the internet it is. Good luck to you (and me) and all of us with kicking the disgusting and unhealthy analog habit!

liveMike

Nov 29, 2012
San Francisco
Two packs a day with asthma?! Damn... I thought I was fookmyhealthhardcore. Anyway, I suppose eCigs can be more expensive than burning smokes, if you're rolling your own, but now that you've found a system that works for you, hopefully that changes... from what I understand, these atomizers should last at least 2 weeks a piece -- at $7 a pop, plus $7 on juice, that's still cheaper, so hopefully it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread