• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi NYC Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Hey! I'm in Whitestone, been vaping on and off for a year and steady for the past 2 months. Def interested to see what a vape gathering is like. Noticed some sort of meet up on the 1st. Any other info? What's it like people sharing all their tricks and mixing of parts? Any sellers or anything to buy stuff?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Hey! I'm in Whitestone, been vaping on and off for a year and steady for the past 2 months. Def interested to see what a vape gathering is like. Noticed some sort of meet up on the 1st. Any other info? What's it like people sharing all their tricks and mixing of parts? Any sellers or anything to buy stuff?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

There is a meetup tonight at the Renissance Diner in Hells Kitchen.

There is a meetup the last Thursday of every month on The Lower East Side at The Whiskey Ward.

Let me know if you need directions.

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Tonight we are having our monthly Vape Meetup in NYC!

Please join us tonight at 8:00 PM at The Whiskey Ward, 121 Essex St. on the Lower East Side.

The Whiskey Ward is located just north of an inexpensive parking garage at 105 Essex St. It is also a block away from the F/JMZ Delancey/Essex St. Subway station.

Great whiskey and beer selection, pool table and an awesome jukebox.

If you have any questions, need directions, or need a ride into town, please email me at clickbangradio@gmail.com

See you there!

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
NYC Vapers Monthly Meetup
Thursday September 27th
8PM - 2AM

The Whiskey Ward
121 Essex St.
New York, NY 10002

The Whiskey Ward is located just north of an inexpensive parking garage at 105 Essex St. (It will cost you less than $10 to park for the night). It is also a block away from the F/JMZ Delancey/Essex St. Subway Stop.

Great whiskey and beer selection, pool table and an awesome jukebox.

Any questions please email clickbangradio@gmail.com

The Whiskey Ward - Lower East Side - New York, NY

vapemeetup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread