Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello!

I am Roei and I am from israel. Glad to know this forum, because here in IL E-Cigs is not that developed.

I have dozens of questions.

Starting with the first: Where cam I find a good liquid that to caramelizing the coils?

I have the VOOPOO Drag X kit.

Regards.

hello fellow vaper and welcome to ECF!

I'm in the U.S. but there does appear to be vape shops in Israel, which you may find helpful.

here in the U.S. prior to government intrusion on our freedoms, we were able to taste test various ejuices at our local vape shops in order to know we would enjoy what we purchased.

As a general rule, fruit flavors, many dessert flavors as well as menthols translate very well into vape flavors. Tobacco - not so much.

you're going to want to purchase either 3mg or 6mg ejuice with the mod your using.

I mix my own ejuice but a very good brand of ejuice is SadBoy, which looks to be available for sale in Israel:

נוזל לסיגריה אלקטרונית Sadboy - Shamrock Cookie - 100ml

נוזל לסיגריה אלקטרונית Sadboy - Strawberry Jam Cookie - 100ml

As far as gunking up your coils, all ejuice will to one degree or another but Sadboy I've used and it's a well balanced juice that's not overly hard on coils.

Hope this helps you some! Good luck going forward!

roeibf

Jun 26, 2021
hello fellow vaper and welcome to ECF!

I'm in the U.S. but there does appear to be vape shops in Israel, which you may find helpful.

here in the U.S. prior to government intrusion on our freedoms, we were able to taste test various ejuices at our local vape shops in order to know we would enjoy what we purchased.

As a general rule, fruit flavors, many dessert flavors as well as menthols translate very well into vape flavors. Tobacco - not so much.

you're going to want to purchase either 3mg or 6mg ejuice with the mod your using.

I mix my own ejuice but a very good brand of ejuice is SadBoy, which looks to be available for sale in Israel:

נוזל לסיגריה אלקטרונית Sadboy - Shamrock Cookie - 100ml

נוזל לסיגריה אלקטרונית Sadboy - Strawberry Jam Cookie - 100ml

As far as gunking up your coils, all ejuice will to one degree or another but Sadboy I've used and it's a well balanced juice that's not overly hard on coils.

Hope this helps you some! Good luck going forward!

Thanks a lot every body!

Espacially thank you Opinionated, for helpful post.

I was concerned if reveal that I am from israel, bec...

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome posts.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thanks a lot every body!

Espacially thank you Opinionated, for helpful post.

I was concerned if reveal that I am from israel, bec...

Thanks a lot for the nice welcome posts.

You're welcome. It's a friendly forum here, we choose to join in solidarity over vaping, and put aside differences otherwise, intentionally avoiding divisiveness... :)

Unless it's about vaping... haha haha

Feel free to ask any questions you may have without fear, people here will help you all they can, and give you all the vaping knowledge they possess. It's an awesome community of people and we're glad to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread