Hi there ... newbie from Malaysia here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy230379

Apr 4, 2013
KL, Malaysia
hi guys ... i just started vaping 3 months ago and i absolutely love it ...
i am from Malaysia and its rather hard to get the stuffs that you all are enjoying in here ...
started off with the usual Ego then got changed to a Lavatube ...
now i am rocking a blue Provari Mini v2.5 ... just love the build quality of the Provari ...
the only thing i am searching high and low in Malaysia is for a good Pyrex or Quartz carto tank to go with my Provari ...
really envy you guys in Europe and US for getting so much variety to choose from ...
one thing that i noticed from the first 4 weeks of vaping is my health is getting better ...
not mentioning the amount of money i saved by not buying those Marlboro's ...
all and all i just wanna drop by and say hi and if there are any fellow Malaysians in here, do drop me a PM to chat bout our local vaping scene ...

hi guys ... i just started vaping 3 months ago and i absolutely love it ...
i am from Malaysia and its rather hard to get the stuffs that you all are enjoying in here ...
started off with the usual Ego then got changed to a Lavatube ...
now i am rocking a blue Provari Mini v2.5 ... just love the build quality of the Provari ...
the only thing i am searching high and low in Malaysia is for a good Pyrex or Quartz carto tank to go with my Provari ...
really envy you guys in Europe and US for getting so much variety to choose from ...
one thing that i noticed from the first 4 weeks of vaping is my health is getting better ...
not mentioning the amount of money i saved by not buying those Marlboro's ...
all and all i just wanna drop by and say hi and if there are any fellow Malaysians in here, do drop me a PM to chat bout our local vaping scene ...

Welcome Eddy!

Great to hear about feeling better and saving money - can you get any better than that :)

I wonder about other parts of the world and Vaping / is there very many shops in your area ? or is it all online?

Does it seem to be getting more popular in Malaysia (Vaping that is)

Take care!

VR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread