Hi there! Off the bat DIY questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relecis

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, I'm Relecis. 22 Years old and recently started vaping to get off of cigarettes and build down with nicotine over time. I Tried it with patches once but that was a mess as the act of smoking was more killer than the nicotine, so I tried this. Started with a smok X Priv and instantly loved it! As well as the vape that comes out. Maybe it's all placebo but a good substitute.

So I tried a few different juices and ended up buying a 'Nasty' (The brand name, it's not nasty at all) 60 ml for a whopping 20 bucks. Calculating it this is primo stuff and almost as expensive as smoking. However in the end it probably is just overpriced stuff in a nice case.

This gets us to the DIY part. After a few searches a lot could be found about making E liquids yourself. Ordered a litre bottle of 70/30 VG PG and some aromas. Seems simple! However I might love to get a bit more creative and try making my own aromas. Tabacco seems to be an easy one, not a fan of the ones on sale but the process seems fun.
Is there any documentation anywhere on if and how you could make your own aromas? And general helpful places spots and documentation on DIY in general. (Besides the part on the forum ) Maybe an idea on where to get cheap bottles to store liquids would be appreciated, haven't looked on AliEpress yet.

Anyway it's fun to be here and read the threads, hope to be an active member on the forums. Cheers!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,

First, where are you located?
Second, Tobacco extraction: Liquid Extraction From Tobacco
Third, DIY bottles? Location dependent, IMO.
Forth, What other aromas would you be trying to concentrate and extract?
And finally, Have you purchased any retail concentrates or found any recipes you would like to try to create?

Welcome to ECF
I

Relecis

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, I'm from The Netherlands.
Thanks for the handy link!
Well starting with Tobacco as that seems easiest and understand the concept then moving on to something similar such as mint. Perhaps even strawberries?

The ones I bought are

Flavormonks:
Forest fruit
Raspberry
Cuberdon

T Juice:
Black and blue

Molinberry:
Anise star
Green Tea

I was thinking of mixing and matching. Preferably Anise and Green Tea with one of the other flavors.

Thanks for the welcome.

Relecis

Mar 11, 2019
Welcome. I'm lazy. I buy concentrated aromas/flavors, usually 10ml for $2.20, which is good enough for 200-250ml of final liquid mix. And since I dialled down on nicotine, my liquids have become a lot cheaper.
10ml for $2.20 is a steal! May I ask where you order it seeing you are from Germany? And that saves a lot, those shots are expensive.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Looked it up and it looks retty good, so much selection as well. Thanks for the tip! So what is everyone's opinion on the same treatment regarding tobacco. Though they tend to be more lenient when not being technically in a smoking spot but well out of everyone's reach.

IMO, It is NOT tobacco and should not be regulated as such.
No smoke means...NO SMOKE. Second hand vapor is essentially harmless.
In Spain, folks smoke just about everywhere. I vape almost everywhere.
Enforcement is lax and inconsistent. (just the way I like it)

Here in the EU, it is about tax parity. Period.
Harm reduction doesn't even enter into the equation. Yet.

cheers
I

Reactions: Heartsdelight

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
She uses a Tron tank and an Evic mini.
I mix with this: Inawera shisha strawberry
Perhaps we had a miscommunication?
Cheers I
Seems I misremembered. I thought the shisha liquids came with a warning that they were only to be used with shishas, not with regular ecigs (because of the particular matter/sediments in them).

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Is there any documentation anywhere on if and how you could make your own aromas? And general helpful places spots and documentation on DIY in general.

Hi Relecis!!!

Here are a couple of DIY resources you might find helpful:

There are tons of recipes and many hints here: http://..................../
Also here: #1 Source for all things DIY eJuice
Flavor reviews (for what they're worth): reddit: the front page of the internet
And: reddit: the front page of the internet

Those also have sections on where to purchase supplies.

YouTube has many, many guides and tutorials on DIY.

Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread