Hi Tim, please can you help me looking into my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
Hi Tim,

I ordered 2 Unflavored 100MG eliquid (120ML) [PG] on Oct. 12th (Order#: 14374) and they were shipped out on the 14th. Probably due to the leadership change in China, they didn't arrive Canada until Nov. 6th but cleared through Customs the next day.

2012/11/07 08:48 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
2012/11/06 00:13 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

However, 3 weeks (21 days) had passed and there were no update or movement on the shipment since. Is there anything I need to worry? Is there a way I can check with Canada Post myself or Greenhouse One can check with China Post to see what happened to the package?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and you should see the lovely investigation letter I got from Canada Post! I thought I was in .....! They obviously literally opened my pkg because they new exactly what it was to the mililiters and in future I must provide official documentation etc that I have permission to recieve perscription drugs etc and on and on. It was quite official! It's in my burn pile now but I think I should dig is out and save it...not sure why....but it was really official looking and sounding!

If you see an update on your tracking that states "transited Canada".....it means it's been returned :(

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
Thanks Michelle. So, Canada Post is bad, and I will just wait for the update then.... :(

Oh and you should see the lovely investigation letter I got from Canada Post! I thought I was in .....! They obviously literally opened my pkg because they new exactly what it was to the mililiters and in future I must provide official documentation etc that I have permission to recieve perscription drugs etc and on and on. It was quite official! It's in my burn pile now but I think I should dig is out and save it...not sure why....but it was really official looking and sounding!

If you see an update on your tracking that states "transited Canada".....it means it's been returned :(

I'm not sure how bad they are, but it seems you and I are not lucky with them! I believe Canada Post is pretty quick to update their systems as it's all electronically scanned and pretty much instant.....customs on the other hand.....I think they know we're croaking!

Tim, my letter might've been from Health Canada now that I think about it.....do you want a copy of it to see what they're saying? It's about 3 or 4 pages long....still in my burnables I think.

Michelle

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
Hi Michelle,

I wonder how much juice you bought at that time and got denied by the Customs? I have bought 120ml Unflavored 100MG juice from GH1 for so many times and never had a single problem. However, I got greedy this time and bought 2x 120ml....... I wonder if it is just too much liquid in a mail that triggered their attention? :facepalm:

I'm not sure how bad they are, but it seems you and I are not lucky with them! I believe Canada Post is pretty quick to update their systems as it's all electronically scanned and pretty much instant.....customs on the other hand.....I think they know we're croaking!

Tim, my letter might've been from Health Canada now that I think about it.....do you want a copy of it to see what they're saying? It's about 3 or 4 pages long....still in my burnables I think.

Michelle

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
And Tim, if my package is indeed denied by the Customs, what will happen? Will I lost the juices and money completely? or will GH1 resend the package to me? :(

Hi Newborn,

I will have chinapost look into this but unfortunately, it does appear like your package was denied by customs. If you receive a the Health Canada letter, do let me know.

Tim

My order was 6 x 30 ml bottles and 1 x 10 ml of just the high flavoured stuff. Who knows what triggers them. My local supplier buys massive lots from China and has never had a problem.....and she's very cheap ($10/30ml) for juice but not always reliable with supplies because I think she has a large client base and runs out fast....and her batteries and atty's are usually quite expensive which is why a placed this order....got my hardware no problems though.

Where are you located? I'm in NS. I have an order coming from the states right now....I'll see how that goes wrt Customs!

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
I'm in Ontario. Exactly, who know what triggered them recently and I hope it is just an isolated case, not having GH1 on their list......:(

My order was 6 x 30 ml bottles and 1 x 10 ml of just the high flavoured stuff. Who knows what triggers them. My local supplier buys massive lots from China and has never had a problem.....and she's very cheap ($10/30ml) for juice but not always reliable with supplies because I think she has a large client base and runs out fast....and her batteries and atty's are usually quite expensive which is why a placed this order....got my hardware no problems though.

Where are you located? I'm in NS. I have an order coming from the states right now....I'll see how that goes wrt Customs!

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hi Newborn,

I have started an inquiry on this package with our shipping company. It is however likely delayed by the holiday rush, we've also seen packages via Airmail delivered after a little more than two months to customers in Canada so not all hope is lost. I will let you know what our shipping company says soon, I do assure you that if it is lost in transit that you will be reimbursed by us.

Tim

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
Thanks Tim. Hope good news will come out.

Hi Newborn,

I have started an inquiry on this package with our shipping company. It is however likely delayed by the holiday rush, we've also seen packages via Airmail delivered after a little more than two months to customers in Canada so not all hope is lost. I will let you know what our shipping company says soon, I do assure you that if it is lost in transit that you will be reimbursed by us.

Tim

kato1234

Apr 5, 2012
Redcliff, Alberta
I also had an order refused by Customs Canada back in August. I sent 2 e-mail to Tim asking what their procedure was. If they would set up a reship of the product if it was returned to them by customs. The letter from customs said it would be returned to them if possible. I have never received a reply to my e-mails. This is quite upsetting to me as my daily vape favorite juice is their ry4. I did send in another order when I found out that this had been refused and it arrived OK. I am reluctant to order from them again, not because my order was refused but because they never responded to my questions. In the past when I had a very minor problem with an order Tim responded quickly and solved it immediately. Anybody know of an ry4 that is like the GH1.

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
Hi Tim,

I checked with my VISA company 2 weeks ago and today I received the new statement, the refund is still not yet done. Please can you issue my refund for my order when you have a chance? When you are done, please can you let me know?

Many Thanks.

Thanks Tim. I replied your PM and would like to have a refund for the order.

Many Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread