Hi Vapors here is a newbie...(Hail for Horde!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepomukki

Oct 4, 2017
Well I'm not new to the internet but new in this forum.
I'm currently searching for a high perfomance and high current batterie and hope to find some answers here.

I'm watching the video of mooch right now. I can just recommend it. Its not just about the comparisons of the batteries in the vid, but a lot of background information. Mooch also explains how to pick a batteries and differ between fakes and good re-wraps.

Battery Talk With Mooch | Sony VTC5A VS VTC6 | What You Need To Know About batteries

But I can't find the sheets and plots from 19min. Could anybody help me. I want to look at them again as jpeg or pdfs

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm currently searching for a high perfomance and high current batterie and hope to find some answers here.

I'm watching the video of mooch right now. I can just recommend it. Its not just about the comparisons of the batteries in the vid, but a lot of background information. Mooch also explains how to pick a batteries and differ between fakes and good re-wraps.

Battery Talk With Mooch | Sony VTC5A VS VTC6 | What You Need To Know About Batteries

But I can't find the sheets and plots from 19min. Could anybody help me. I want to look at them again as jpeg or pdfs
Hi and welcome,
I think the last two links may contain the discharge graphs you are seeking.

Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
List of Battery Tests | E-Cigarette Forum
Who has the best 3000mAh battery? -- LG HG2 vs Samsung 30Q vs Sony VTC6 Shootout
Sony VTC6 15A 3000mAh 18650 Bench Test Results...a great battery, equaling HG2/30Q

Cheers
I

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Hello and Welcome
Looking for these?
32e86a483b1fe8b05af409f8dd750ae6.jpg
0f7fa33284f1a9aeaa5f6f4815004a7c.jpg
b6b8868cc3e97c6b6dfe2a8225f85873.jpg

Sent from the future

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I always want to get lazy about things, LOL. Thanks for Posting the One Chart to Rule them All.... :) Seriously, it's so much great info in one handy place. And thank you again, Mooch, for all the hard work you do keeping us safe. That thing was SO helpful for me starting out. I think the mod I won is one of those newer 2170 mods, IIRC, so I'll probably be using it again soon, LOL. :)

Anna

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I always want to get lazy about things, LOL. Thanks for Posting the One Chart to Rule them All.... :) Seriously, it's so much great info in one handy place. And thank you again, Mooch, for all the hard work you do keeping us safe. That thing was SO helpful for me starting out. I think the mod I won is one of those newer 2170 mods, IIRC, so I'll probably be using it again soon, LOL. :)

Anna

Congrats on the win! I think it comes with a 21700 included.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Battery Talk With Mooch | Sony VTC5A VS VTC6 | What You Need To Know About Batteries
Welcome and glad you joined.
I have provided a little more information which might help choosing/evaluating batteries.
Might like to read:
18650 Battery Buying Guide for Vapor Users – Wake and Vape Blog
(9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum
Calculating battery current draw for a regulated mod | E-Cigarette Forum
Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? - Mt Baker Vapor
http://ecigarettereviewed.com/e-cig-charging-safety
Vaping 101: Battery Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread