Hi what is the most mg nicotine for vape juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceTheStoner

Jun 10, 2021
Hi Alice and Welcome,
Where are you located?
How long have you smoked and how many per day?
Why do you want/need "the most mg nicotine" ?

Cheers
I
6 years and about 3 packs per day (I smoke cigarettes and I want to smoke vape)
I just interested to know that…
My location is doesn’t matter I just want order it…

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana

Your location does matter somewhat. What level of nicotine is available depends on which country you live in, or even which state if you are in the US. In some locations you can order it on-line, in others you can only buy it shops.

I would say the highest level commonly used is around 50mg/ml. You see that in Juuls. That level would be hard to tolerate in a regular RTA tank, so what hardware you use is also a factor.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, AliceTheStoner. Your location (not precise, just in general) would help others to help you. I smoked 5x longer than you but not close to three packs a day. While time and amount are helpful variables in the 'how much' equation, with vaping there are other variables to consider. For instance, I vape a 25 mg/ml liquid using a coil that could be from slightly above 1 ohm to almost 2 ohms. I ask a battery to supply anywhere from 3.5 to 4 volts to that coil. I vape a ml (yes, 1 ml) or less a day. This is next to perfect for me, but it would not be for somebody else.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

in some places nicotine is illegal so you'd have to know your black market, in other places you can buy it but not online, in other places you wouldn't want the cost of ordering from somewhere overseas when you could easily have cheaper shipping options in your own country.

so yes, location matters. I'm located in Virginia in the United States, and that information doesn't really tell anyone anything about me, but if I needed ordering help it would tell people enough to be helpful.

Other than that, what gear you use matters.

You could get sick from too much nicotine, so what your consumption levels are and at what wattage you vape at is helpful for the best advice on what nicotine levels should be for you... what won't make someone else sick might make you sick.

for instance I get nic sick off 6mg/ml ejuice, but for another person using different gear and having different needs it may be like having no nicotine at all .

all the information you can give is what will help us give you the best information that can best suit your personal needs.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I smoked 1.5-2 pad for35 years and quit with 24mg/ml - that was the highest available to me then. If I had only had access to a lower nic, I simply would have vaped more. It’s actually easier to get the necessary amount without over doing it at a lower level- I quickly dropped to 18 mg/ml then 12 and did just fine.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Hi and welcome to the Forum.

We are a Community, we interact with eachother, we try to solve eachother's vaping problems, we try to help eachother out and we share information.

When we are asked for help, for us to give that help we sometimes need to ask for more information.

Izan is one of the most helpful members you will ever meet, but always asks the necessary questions.

You came asking, we are willing to help but snubbing people and brindling at questions will not get you that help.... that may sound harsh, but it is kindly meant.

Join us fully, become a good community member, contribute where you can and you may find you have joined a great group and may even make some good friends here

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Questions are not asked just to be nosey, but to be helpful. We understand the need for privacy and nobody wants your exact address. Just country and state. It does make a difference as some things can't be shipped to certain places. We don't want to give you advice that you can't use. Likewise high nicotine for one device is different than another device. I would never use the 50mg salts found in the Juul in my sub ohm setups. It would be just too much. The more information you can give us, the better answers we can give you.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Questions are not asked just to be nosey, but to be helpful.
    breakfast in bed.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.. :shock: Can't resist this one either.. :cool:

alice.jpg

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    And where can I order one?

Welcome to the ECF Alice.

We can't help you unless we know what you really need.
    We really don't care where you live, but city, or state or even country, can make a differance on how much help we can give you.

We really don't care (much) on what strength nic you're looking for, but the type makes a differance. Now a days, 50mg salt nic is great for Jules and simular little devices,but could put you in a hospital if used in a modern RTA or more powerful pod device. I started on 48mg regular base nic almost 9 years ago - that was older equiment and higher ohms back then, and I was a 2+ PAD smoker of Swisher Sweets Little cigars (Cherry). If you tried that strenght in almost anything now, you will realize you never had a good strong hit of nicotine until your head cleared and you puked your guts out....

And FYI, you don't "smoke" vape juice. you "vape" it.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY

As you are a new person to the forum, I understand and sympathize with a reluctance to disclose location. I disclose my state (in the USA) but would not let my physical address out generally in the forum. I have done so in (what I suppose is) a private message.
    Everyone has said why it may be requested so I won't bore with more. I wanted to say that I understand your reluctance.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread