High Desert Vapes Friday Night Free E-Liquids Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
High Desert Vapes Friday Night Free e-liquids Giveaway!!

OK here's the rules:

On 9/30/12 we will use a random number generator from random.org and enter in a min 1 and max number of the total number of posts in THIS thread. The matching random number and post number on this thread will be the winner of one of our designer glass tanks. The more you post here, the more chances you have to win!!

All our tanks and made from super THICK pyrex glass and are guaranteed to outlast your PV. Comes with everything you need to run the tank, 2 silicone grommets and two smoketech DCT cartos.

Here is a picture of the prize:
IMG_2944.jpg IMG_2945.jpg IMG_2946.jpg IMG_2947.jpg

update: 2012-10-06

As so many of you requested to keep this thread open past the original contest dates, I've turned the thread into a Weekly free e-liquid giveaway!
So now every Friday I'll select a random winner to give a free bottle of e-liquids to

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Tanks look beefy! The lizard is a nice touch.

Indeed they are, they are each hand-blown and super thick then kiln fired for added strength. Even if you drop them (many times) it should still outlast your PV unless you have a provari, then they should both be around for a LONG LONG time. I've dropped mine 3 times, once on wood, once on metal, and once on concrete. It lived each time, not even a scratch on it.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
cool tank!!!!

question, what are the rules to posting? How many times may be post? back to back? Daily limit?

sorry for the questions, but would like to clear it up before I post this in the PIF thread.

Great question.... no rules, just post. We want to start driving traffic to our new dedicated forum and figured this might be a great opportunity to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread