High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Good morning everyone.

Just a quick reminder about our weekend special which ends at 12midnight MST.

This weekend only were offering free Priority shipping on all orders over $20 and Veterans get 2 free samples of your choice. Just leave me a note in the comments section.

Come by give us a shot. We have great pricing on all our products. We are committed to your satisfaction.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thanks Rissa,

We've worked very hard at fine tuning our recipes, and hope you love them as much as we do. We really appreciate the order. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

And thank you to everyone else who ordered this weekend. You this have 2 more hours before the free shipping on orders over $20 special ends. Those stainless steel boge cartos are flyin' off the shelves, get some while I still have stock. =)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
OK folks, I know everyone has been waiting for the contest I promised last week, so here goes. We are trying to get our name out, and build up our rep as a premium ecig and ejuice provider all at rock bottom prices.

As part of this commitment, we are happy to announce our first contest. This first contest is no purchase necessary; however you will need to register as a customer on our website, then post your favorite ejuice flavor here in this thread, and a 1 sentence description of the flavor. On November 30, 2011 we will randomly pick 3 winners from the new registrants to receive:

1st Place: 3 – 10mL bottles of eJuice, your choice of flavor, nic, and ratio.
2nd Place: 2 – 10mL bottles of eJuice, your choice of flavor, nic, and ratio.
3rd Place: 1 – 10mL bottles of eJuice, your choice of flavor, nic, and ratio.

I will also be starting a separate thread for another contest where we are going to give away a brand new Joyetech ego-T kit. Please see that thread for more details. Thank you for taking them time to check us out, we are committed to your satisfaction!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Thanks bnrkwest,

I really like the raisin flavor from PA too, we are working on a rice pudding ejucie and an ant's on a log ejuice that will both have the raisin them and are very good IMO. Congrats on being smoke free for almost 2 month now. Where abouts in NM are you from?

Sounds yummy with the raisin flavors! I am just south of T or C. Not many ecig users out my way, have not seen anyone in town using them but me. But hopefully more will show up. Small town tho :) bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Sounds yummy with the raisin flavors! I am just south of T or C. Not many ecig users out my way, have not seen anyone in town using them but me. But hopefully more will show up. Small town tho :) bnrk

Oh cool yeah, my grandfather owns some property in that area over by Caballo lake. =) Im glad you made the switch, I've found the best way to spread the word is to just be visible with your ecig and most of the time people will come up to you and inquire about it. Best Regards!

-Brewtus

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Oh cool yeah, my grandfather owns some property in that area over by Caballo lake. =) Im glad you made the switch, I've found the best way to spread the word is to just be visible with your ecig and most of the time people will come up to you and inquire about it. Best Regards!

-Brewtus

We live right next to Caballo lake, well across 25 that is. It is about dried up this year, no water coming down. Oh I just placed an order too :) bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
We live right next to Caballo lake, well across 25 that is. It is about dried up this year, no water coming down. Oh I just placed an order too :) bnrk

Nice, that is a beautiful area. Too bad about the lake, hopefully we will get some good snow this winter and rains next spring to fill it up again. Thank you so much for your order, I'll get it prepped and shipped out here shortly. I'll also add your name to out latest contest for a new eGo-T 510 kit. You can view the thread here.

But you will also need to go in there and post your favorite joke to be eligible. =)~

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Nice, that is a beautiful area. Too bad about the lake, hopefully we will get some good snow this winter and rains next spring to fill it up again. Thank you so much for your order, I'll get it prepped and shipped out here shortly. I'll also add your name to out latest contest for a new eGo-T 510 kit. You can view the thread here.

But you will also need to go in there and post your favorite joke to be eligible. =)~
Cool! Thanks! bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Too bad I didn't see the sale until now. I'm a vet and love free stuff :) I'll have to check things out here come pay day.

Hi GI Mike,

Sorry i tried to keep the thread in page 1 as often as possible and get it the exposure it deserved but threads to move pretty fast here. =)

I will still honor the sale if you place your order tonight. Just shoot me a PM with your order number and leave me a note in the comments section. If your order is over $20, you can also be eligible to enter our new contest to win a free eGo-T kit. Check out this thread for more details.

Best Regards and thank you for your service.

~Brewtus.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just a quick bump before bed. Hope everyone has a good night, don't forget we have 2 contests going on right now. 1 for free ejuice in this thread and another for a chance to win a free ego-t kit and ejuice. We know you have a lot of choices in this industry, we hope to be able to earn your business.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
Placed my order Friday evening and recieved it Monday. That is some fast service. The boges are just as advertised, Genuine Bogelr stainless and at a fantastic price. The juices smell fantastic but I've yet to try them. I will shortly and post my thoughts. Thank you High Desert for the great customer service and going the extra mile to fill my special juice order. You and your company should go far if you keep this up. I know I'll be coming back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread