High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanselo

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Thanks Alanselo,

Nice to meet a fellow New Mexican. I actually travel to LC frequently as I used to live there. Feel free to contact me anytime or I'll PM you next time I head down south. That's a nice looking chopper in your avatar. I have a 05 R6 and a 08 yz450F, you ride dirtbikes too?

Thanks, dirt bikes scare the beejesus out of me. I tried them once got a little air and that was it for me. Yes pm me when you come down here.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thanks, dirt bikes scare the beejesus out of me. I tried them once got a little air and that was it for me. Yes pm me when you come down here.

Haha, I love riding dirtbikes. It has helped me become a much better street bike rider. As I always say: two wheels, one love.

Come check out our specials on DIY stuff and $5.99 genuine bogetech cartos!! And remember oder more than $20 worth of merch and get a chance to win a free ego-t kit. High Desert Ecigs: great products and excellent prices everyday. DONT OVER PAY, come give us a chance to earn your business.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
OK folks, were down to 8 boxes of bogetech cartos left. Grab some while they are still in stock. Only $5.69 per box!! when you use our ECF coupon.

Don't over pay somewhere else, we offer the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Yes we are new, but that gives us more incentive to try harder to earn your business.

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just a good night reminder:

Were down to 8 boxes of bogetech cartos left. Grab some while they are still in stock. Only $5.69 per box!! when you use our ECF coupon.

Don't over pay somewhere else, we offer the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Yes we are new, but that gives us more incentive to try harder to earn your business.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi oplholik,

That's a great question, we will have the coupon up indefinitely. So yes, it would OK to add it to the master coupon list. Thanks for asking.

Just a reminder about some of our new product additions. We now have some new droppers both glass and plastic which can be found here.

Bogetech cartos are $5.69 per 5-pack when you use use the coupon code.

PG/VG are $3.79 per 120mL bottle with the coupon code.

Nice base is $10.44 per 120mL bottle with the coupon code.

We have some great deals going on right now, give us a shot. You will not be disappointed.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Good morning Brewtus. How's the weather up there this morning, gotta be getting kinda nippy now.
Just wondering if in the future you will carry 36mg nic base. Maybe you won't have enough call for it. I ordered the 48 this time, but for handleing reasons, just considered the 36 a little safer. I'm probably just being overly cautious. Thanks.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Good morning Brewtus. How's the weather up there this morning, gotta be getting kinda nippy now.
Just wondering if in the future you will carry 36mg nic base. Maybe you won't have enough call for it. I ordered the 48 this time, but for handleing reasons, just considered the 36 a little safer. I'm probably just being overly cautious. Thanks.

Hi oplholik,

I will place an order for 36mg nic base next time I order from RTS, just for you. =) Thanks for your suggestion.

Now here comes the weekend only sale:

We are doing a type of buy 1 get one sale and here's how it works:

Buy 1 30mL bottle of ejuice and get a free 10mL bottle of ejuice in any flavor you want, using the same configuration as the 30Ml bottle.

Buy 1 30mL bottle of DIY flavoring and get a free 10mL bottle of another DIY flavor of your choice.

Buy 1 5-pack of pipettes get one free, or buy 1 10-pack of pipettes get one free.

All you need to do is leave me a note in the comments section for your freebies and we'll include them in the order.

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Brewtus, don't do it just for me. I just ordered a 48mg, 120ml, from you, and I have no idea how long it will be before I need more. I'm just getting started in diy, so I have no gage as to how long my supplies last yet, and the 48 probably isn't a problem anyway after thinking about it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread