High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Brewtus, don't do it just for me. I just ordered a 48mg, 120ml, from you, and I have no idea how long it will be before I need more. I'm just getting started in diy, so I have no gage as to how long my supplies last yet, and the 48 probably isn't a problem anyway after thinking about it. Thanks.

We are pretty well stocked with nic base atm, so it could be a little while before we place the next order, but I will make it a point to carry what my customers want, and I'm sure there are others who would want it as well, so we are happy to oblige.

I'm going to try and keep this thread visable over the weekend, so everyone can get a chance to take advantage of our great sale this weekend only.

Buy 1 30mL bottle of ejuice and get a free 10mL bottle of ejuice in any flavor you want, using the same configuration as the 30Ml bottle.

Buy 1 30mL bottle of DIY flavoring and get a free 10mL bottle of another DIY flavor of your choice.

Buy 1 5-pack of pipettes get one free, or buy 1 10-pack of pipettes get one free.

All you need to do is leave me a note in the comments section for your freebies and we'll include them in the order.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Weekend Sale:

Buy 1 30mL bottle of eJuice and get a free 10mL bottle of ejuice in any flavor you want, using the same configuration as the 30Ml bottle.

Buy 1 30mL bottle of DIY flavoring and get a free 10mL bottle of another DIY flavor of your choice.

Buy 1 5-pack of pipettes get one free, or buy 1 10-pack of pipettes get one free.

All you need to do is leave me a note in the comments section for your freebies and we'll include them in the order.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Weekend Sale:

Buy 1 30mL bottle of eJuice and get a free 10mL bottle of ejuice in any flavor you want, using the same configuration as the 30Ml bottle.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Buy 1 30mL bottle of eJuice and get a free 10mL bottle of ejuice in any flavor you want, using the same configuration as the 30Ml bottle. That's 40mL of eJuice for $9.49

Buy 1 30mL bottle of DIY flavoring and get a free 10mL bottle of another DIY flavor of your choice. That's 40mL of DIY flavoring for $5.21

Buy 1 5-pack of pipettes get one free, or buy 1 10-pack of pipettes get one free. Up to a $4.99 value!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Weekend Sale Reminder:

Buy 1 30mL bottle of eJuice and get a free 10mL bottle of ejuice in any flavor you want, using the same configuration as the 30Ml bottle. That's 40mL of eJuice for $9.49

Buy 1 30mL bottle of DIY flavoring and get a free 10mL bottle of another DIY flavor of your choice. That's 40mL of DIY flavoring for $5.21

Buy 1 5-pack of pipettes get one free, or buy 1 10-pack of pipettes get one free. Up to a $4.99 value!

Rissa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
SW/MO
Finally the PO got mine to me and so far they are really good. The banana cream pie tastes just like banana moon pies. The White Chocolate is fantastic! It's really smooth and no cocoa taste. The waffle tastes just like syrup right now, gonna let it steep a while and see if it gets any deeper. The Cinnamon danish tastes like a cinnamon roll with no icky aftertaste.

The only one I have a problem with is the RY4 type. It is pure cinnamon. I don't know what the deal is. If it is meant to have some cinnamon and it will calm down or if it was a mistake but it tastes like a red hot candy.

All in all my experience was good. Shipped fast, great communication and good juices. Just baffled by the RY4 lol

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi Rissa,

Thanks for your feedback. The RY4 has been a challenge to perfect, I can let you know that we do not add any cinnamon to our RY4, so it's odd that's the flavor you get from it. We are just as baffled as you are. That being said I can ship you out a new bottle if you would like to try it again. Please let me know via PM or email and we'll get you squared away.

Best Regards,
~Brewtus

alanselo

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Morning all, just a bump for ya. Getting snow today? We are getting a bit of rain, ain't seen that down here in a long while. I got myself registered and at the moment don't need anything.

We had our annual Toy Run yesterday and the weather was absolutely beautiful. I ended up having to work and couldn't make. Oh well....

Just saying hi to all.

alanselo

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Oh and by the way, there was a gal asking if anyone knew who would be able to send e-cig stuff to Guadalajara, Mexico, her cousin I believe. I see those posts every now and again.

Are you familiar or have you sent anything to Mexico? Should I point those kind of requests your way? Just passing along some info, I don't know the legality of that, maybe you are familiar with that.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Oh and by the way, there was a gal asking if anyone knew who would be able to send e-cig stuff to Guadalajara, Mexico, her cousin I believe. I see those posts every now and again.

Are you familiar or have you sent anything to Mexico? Should I point those kind of requests your way? Just passing along some info, I don't know the legality of that, maybe you are familiar with that.

Sorry you missed out on the run. It's a little too cold up here to ride anymore, I my bike has been winterized. =(

We haven't got any snow, but it sure looks like it wants to outside. Snow would be nice. =)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Oh and I will check on the shipping ecig products to Mexico for your friend and get back to you.

~Brewtus

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Hey Brewtus,

Just found this. I've been studying a lot recently and about ready to jump into DIY and I'm really liking your prices! I'll be stopping by your site as soon as I get to a real computer. :)

How's your tobacco flavorings or juices (anybody else please comment too!). I'm currently hooked on Phoenix and Tampa, but would like to make my own.

Also will be trying to make a coffee juice for my wife as close as possible to VB's. (<-- if this is not good for me to post here, just delete it or let me know and I'll edit it.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread