High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hey Brewtus,

Just found this. I've been studying a lot recently and about ready to jump into DIY and I'm really liking your prices! I'll be stopping by your site as soon as I get to a real computer. :)

How's your tobacco flavorings or juices (anybody else please comment too!). I'm currently hooked on Phoenix and Tampa, but would like to make my own.

Also will be trying to make a coffee juice for my wife as close as possible to VB's. (<-- if this is not good for me to post here, just delete it or let me know and I'll edit it.

Thanks!!

Hi Pizza, (mmmm pizza) =)

Our tobacco flavors are very good, with some ranging from harsh like an analog to smooth and mellow with an almost sweet quality to them. We highly encourage people to try DIY, it does take a bit of practice and a LOT of reading, but there are some excellent tech written up on this site with more than enough info to get you going. DIY can be a lot of fun, because you have the opportunity to make it exactly the way you want it at a fraction of the price of pre-mixed ejuice.

Our coffee flavors are excellent as well, again with some ranging from straight up coffee to a sweeter blend like cappuccino.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will be sure to include a link to our website when we post sales. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Thank you,
~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Brewtus, I'd like to add a comment to pizza2me if I may. Pizza, just like to remind you, if you are not aware, that High Desert sells RTS nic base, pg, and vg, which at this time, is one of the most reliable, and best on the market. This is definately a plus for High Desert Ecigs. :thumbs:

Thank you oplholik, we are proud to offer their products. We have used them from day one. It's a nice feeling to know that we offer 100% USA made eJuice all the way down to the nic base. If you haven't tried our products, now's a great time. Give us a shot, we can accommodate even the wildest of requests. We want to be your goto vendor for all of your ecig needs.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just a quick bump for our thread. We've had a good response so far with our grand opening but would like to expand it even further. Just as an FYI, we will soon be adding 1oz amber glass bottles with lids to our DIY accessories lineup. Hopefully those will come in soon.

We also placed an order for some glass graduated cylinders. We are exploring the possibility of adding mod batteries and charges in the near future as well. Come check out or store and take advantage of our everyday low prices. We'd love to have your feedback.

~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Yeah, for the time being we have turned PP back on as a payment method. We had to disable it because my merchant provider doesn't care for the competition. But, we have re-enabled it now that everything has been worked out with them. We prefer PP as well as the processing fee's are a LOT lower. But we try to keep in on the DL due to the possibility of being shut down and funds held.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Hi Pizza, (mmmm pizza) =)

Our tobacco flavors are very good, with some ranging from harsh like an analog to smooth and mellow with an almost sweet quality to them. We highly encourage people to try DIY, it does take a bit of practice and a LOT of reading, but there are some excellent tech written up on this site with more than enough info to get you going. DIY can be a lot of fun, because you have the opportunity to make it exactly the way you want it at a fraction of the price of pre-mixed eJuice.

Our coffee flavors are excellent as well, again with some ranging from straight up coffee to a sweeter blend like cappuccino.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will be sure to include a link to our website when we post sales. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Thank you,
~Brewtus

Awesome!! And your reminder of the prices (above) tells me I'm going to pick up some PG, VG, Nic, and flavors TODAY!! (Or maybe friday/payday. :)

Can you give me a suggestion of a harsh/analog-like that you carry? Both pre-mixed juice and flavoring? I'm jumping in with both feet now! Enough putting it off!! It's unbelievable the $$$ you can save DIY'ing. I did dabble a little bit by getting some unflavored pg/vg mix with nic and made a good coffee juice for my wife. But, I cheated by using the coffee flavoring from the only vendor she will get her coffee from. Now I'll try making it from scratch. I'll come back if I have any questions.

Thanks for your help! I'm sure I'll be back with questions!!!!
Brewtus, I'd like to add a comment to pizza2me if I may. Pizza, just like to remind you, if you are not aware, that High Desert sells RTS nic base, pg, and vg, which at this time, is one of the most reliable, and best on the market. This is definately a plus for High Desert Ecigs. :thumbs:

And Thank You too oplholik!! That is really good to know!! With all that has been going on lately, I have heard nothing but good about RTS nic.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Awesome!! And your reminder of the prices (above) tells me I'm going to pick up some PG, VG, Nic, and flavors TODAY!! (Or maybe friday/payday. :)

Can you give me a suggestion of a harsh/analog-like that you carry? Both pre-mixed juice and flavoring? I'm jumping in with both feet now! Enough putting it off!! It's unbelievable the $$$ you can save DIY'ing. I did dabble a little bit by getting some unflavored pg/vg mix with nic and made a good coffee juice for my wife. But, I cheated by using the coffee flavoring from the only vendor she will get her coffee from. Now I'll try making it from scratch. I'll come back if I have any questions.

Thanks for your help! I'm sure I'll be back with questions!!!!

And Thank You too oplholik!! That is really good to know!! With all that has been going on lately, I have heard nothing but good about RTS nic.

Hi Pizza,

Currently my harsh to semi-harsh tobacco flavor ejuice brews are still in beta testing. However I would be happy to give you a sample of them on your next order and you can let us know what you think. We are working on getting some FA flavors in especially for the harsher tobacco's for resale, but as you know they come at a premium and can take a while to get here. So stay tuned for more info on that.

All order from last night have been processed and are on their way to the PO now. We still have time to do one more run to the PO this evening, so get your orders in while still can. Remember no shipping tomorrow because of the Holidays!!

Speaking of the holidays, you should try our cranberry ejuice or DIY flavor, all it needs is a little turkey. =)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thanks for the kinds words cags, we aim to please if not exceed all of our customers expectations.

Just a heads up, I will be sending off our newsletter, announcing our upcoming Thanksgiving sale and a sneak peek at our cyber Monday sale at midnight tonight MST. Register on our site to get the 411

I got my order today. I ordered hardware. I gotta say, I had a special request and High Desert ecigs worked with me without hesitation or irritation <g> great customer service. and I got it within 3 days! I will definitely order from them again! thanks so much

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Thanks Brewtus . You guys have great prices . Just placed a 70.00 order and got a ton of stuff . Finally getting started in DIY after lots of research .

No problem Str8v9ping, we also saw your special request and are happy to accommodate your request. Hope you and everyone reading this have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

~Brewtus

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
No problem Str8v9ping, we also saw your special request and are happy to accommodate your request. Hope you and everyone reading this have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

~Brewtus

Awesome . Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well . Im sure i will be going to you for all my DIY and vaping needs .

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I came here to ask that very question! Do you plan on adding more flavorings to your site. I would like some Cuban, vanilla and marshmallow please...

Hi SDH,

We plan on placing a new DIY flavor order next week. I will be sure and add these flavors to the list. If you have any other requests please let us know. Happy Thanksgiving!

~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Awesome . Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well . Im sure i will be going to you for all my DIY and vaping needs .

Thanks Str8V8ping,

We really appreciate the vote of confidence and good luck with your DIY adventures, I think you will find it a most enjoyable and most fruitful endeavor. If we can help with anything please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread