High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
We will have multiple specials going on over the next 5 days, here's a sneak peak at what we've got planned for the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend:

11/24/11 to 11/27/11: 10% off of everything! Use coupon code: TURKEY10 (cannot be used with ECF05 Coupon)

We have also lowered the min order price for free shipping to $20 over the weekend, good through Cyber Monday at 12midnight MST.

As another special bonus during the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend, we will also include a FREE neck lanyard in with any eGo-T kit purchase. Just leave us a note in the comments section with your color preference.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just to put some things in perspective regarding our Thanksgiving sale, with the 10% off coupon** (TURKEY10) you can get:

30mL bottle of made-to-order ejuice: $8.99

5 Pack Genuine Bogetech cartos (SR/LR): $5.39

120mL bottle of USP Kosher PG or VG: $3.59

120mL bottle of nic base: $9.89

30mL bottle of DIY flavor: $4.94

And many more super awesome deals. Come check us out at High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification we want to be your goto supplier for all your ecig needs. We also want to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday!!

**This offer cannot be combined with ECF05 Coupon

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just to put some things in perspective regarding our Thanksgiving sale, with the 10% off coupon** (TURKEY10) you can get:

30mL bottle of made-to-order eJuice: $8.99

And many more super awesome deals. Come check us out at High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification we want to be your goto supplier for all your ecig needs. We also want to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday!!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Your page isn't allowing me to Add a LR Ego-t atomizer to my cart. It just takes me back to the main screen.

Hi TotalTiffy,

Sorry about that, I think we were adding new colors at the same time you were trying this. Could you please try again and let me know if you have anymore trouble.

Thanks,
~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Nope Same thing, I will try again tomorrow.

Grrr, my cart software really ticks me off sometimes. I think I fixed the issue now, I had to delete and re=create the products. Sorry about all of that, if you have anymore trouble please let me know.

Thank you,
~Brewtus

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hey Brutus: Just to let you know I cannot wait for those flavorings so I am buying some now. ...however, you do have a few flavoring I can buy now...Just don't want you ordering stuff if I am not going to be ordering for a few months. I am going to try the nicotine base...I need a new vendor.:D I am on the quest for a perfect B&M e-liquid.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hey Brutus: Just to let you know I cannot wait for those flavorings so I am buying some now. ...however, you do have a few flavoring I can buy now...Just don't want you ordering stuff if I am not going to be ordering for a few months. I am going to try the nicotine base...I need a new vendor.:D I am on the quest for a perfect B&M e-liquid.

Hi SDH,

Thanks for letting me know, and don't worry about the suggestion, it is much appreciated. We will still add this to the order list. Chances are good your not the only one, so we are happy to provide our customers with the products they want. Hope you have a wonderful and SAFE Holiday.

Best Regards,
~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Brewtus,
When do you expect to have more Boge SR Stainless cartos?

Thanks,
Lee
Droooiiid does!

Hi Lee,

I will be placing the next order both bogetech within a week, we are trying to sellout of our current stock before placing another order. In the meantime our black SR cartos are a bargain at $5.39 per box with the current thanksgiving sale.

Nice to meet someone so close to home. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Best Regards,
~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I just ordered! I could not get the Turkey10 to work, said it expired? I used the ECF05 instead.

I also ordered the 48 nic base. I have not used that high of a concentration yet, so I got the PG to mix with it. So if I mix 120ml 48 nic with the 120 ml PG, I end up with 24 nic correct? That is what I am used to working with. thanks! bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I just ordered! I could not get the Turkey10 to work, said it expired? I used the ECF05 instead.

I also ordered the 48 nic base. I have not used that high of a concentration yet, so I got the PG to mix with it. So if I mix 120ml 48 nic with the 120 ml PG, I end up with 24 nic correct? That is what I am used to working with. thanks! bnrk

Hi Brnkwest,

Thanks for your order. To answer your question, yes, if you mix 120mL of VG with 120mL 48mg VG nic base you should end up with 24mg 100VG base.

Sorry about the coupon troubles, I think I've got the kinks worked out of it now. Your order discount would have had an additional $1.80 discount. I would be happy to credit you this by offering an additional 5mL bottle of the DIY flavor of your choice. Please send me a PM with your request and I'll add it to the order.

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Brewster

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
11/25/11: Black Friday 1 day only sale - Purchase 1 30mL bottle of ejuice and get two FREE 5mL sample bottles for ejuice of your choice in any configuration. Just leave a note in the comments field. High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

Plus:
10% Off everything in our store (Coupon Code: TURKEY10)
$20 min order = FREE SHIPPING

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi there is no option for free shipping with my over 20 dollar order?

Hi Shilocalista,

From the shopping basket at the bottom right you will need to select the shipping option from the "Select your shipping method" dropdown". If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thank you,
~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi there is no option for free shipping with my over 20 dollar order?

I just checked your order, the reason it was not there is because the free shipping option is for orders over $20, if you would like I can cancel your current order and you can try again. Just make sure the subtotal is over $20 and the free shipping option will appear.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Hi Pizza,

Currently my harsh to semi-harsh tobacco flavor ejuice brews are still in beta testing. However I would be happy to give you a sample of them on your next order and you can let us know what you think. We are working on getting some FA flavors in especially for the harsher tobacco's for resale, but as you know they come at a premium and can take a while to get here. So stay tuned for more info on that.

All order from last night have been processed and are on their way to the PO now. We still have time to do one more run to the PO this evening, so get your orders in while still can. Remember no shipping tomorrow because of the Holidays!!

Speaking of the holidays, you should try our cranberry ejuice or DIY flavor, all it needs is a little turkey. =)

Thanks again Brewtus! Making my order right now! I'll skip the cranberry, I only do tobacco and my wife only does coffee. I'm going to take you up on your buy 30ml, get two 5ml. I'll get the 30ml of coffee and the two 5's for me. And, I'm going to get the DIY stuff! I would love to beta test one of your harsh tobaccos!!

Thanks for your help! And great prices!!!

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I just checked your order, the reason it was not there is because the free shipping option is for orders over $20, if you would like I can cancel your current order and you can try again. Just make sure the subtotal is over $20 and the free shipping option will appear.

The subtotal is $20.96 and I am being shown a 4.99 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread