Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
High Desert Vapes is offering another HUGE 50% off e-liquids sale! Sale is good though 10/14/12m use coupon code: FIFTYOFF at checkout.

sale.jpg

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Ok, we are officially announcing our 50% off E-LIQUIDS sale to celebrate the release of our new flavors. All you have to do is enter coupon code: FIFTYOFF from your shipping cart (where it says: "What do you want to do next >> Apply Coupon Code" ENTER ALL CAPS NO SPACES) Sale starts now and ends 10/31/12 midnight MST

Please feel free to re-post this on your favorite forum or social media site (FB.4square, reddit etc), if fact I highly encourage you all to do this. =)

50-off.jpg

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
So we can't apply 2 coupon codes to a single order it seems, is this correct? There was this recent post in Deals and Steals that mentioned besides the 50% off e-liquid sale with coupon FIFTYOFF there's also 10% everything with code DIY.

As most of you know, we are currently running an e-liquids sale right now for 50% OFF with coupon code: FIFTYOFF from the shopping cart. But we also wanted to offer something for the DIY'ers as well. Right now, through 10/31/12 we are going to offer 10% off everything in our store by entering coupon code: DIY from the shopping cart.

Using this coupon code you will get many DIY items such as Wizard Labs nic base for LESS THAN Wizard sells it for. We just got a fresh batch of nic in so your garuanteed to get the freshest on the market. Now's a great time to stock up too as we now offer up to 1 Liter sizes for all nic base, PG and VG.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
So we can't apply 2 coupon codes to a single order it seems, is this correct? There was this recent post in Deals and Steals that mentioned besides the 50% off e-liquid sale with coupon FIFTYOFF there's also 10% everything with code DIY.

As most of you know, we are currently running an e-liquids sale right now for 50% OFF with coupon code: FIFTYOFF from the shopping cart. But we also wanted to offer something for the DIY'ers as well. Right now, through 10/31/12 we are going to offer 10% off everything in our store by entering coupon code: DIY from the shopping cart.

Using this coupon code you will get many DIY items such as Wizard Labs nic base for LESS THAN Wizard sells it for. We just got a fresh batch of nic in so your garuanteed to get the freshest on the market. Now's a great time to stock up too as we now offer up to 1 Liter sizes for all nic base, PG and VG.

This is correct, it's one code or the other. And we do carry the 1L sizes for all the products. =)

Best regards,
John

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
10/26/2012 9:44pm Placed an order
Received the confirmation of payment email: This message is to confirm that a Sale transaction has been placed with High Desert Ecigs Llc. Along with the details and approval code.

No other notices. Checked and no order on my account but items still listed in Cart. As I have already paid and it did originally process to the end of the order I'm not sure what is going on.

Left information through your customer service/contact us page 10/30/12 mid afternoon. Have not heard anything back.

P.S. loving the Blueberry from my prior order. A little light on flavor but nice and smooth. Also Extremely good mixed with 10% menthol e-liquid. 45 years smoking and I never liked menthol - LOL - Blue Ice is nice

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
John,
Got your E-mail this morning. Thank you for taking care of this. Will be excitedly awaiting arrival.

I agree with the Developer needing to check things out. When I first tried to go to the site around 8pm everything came up wonky. All the text was dark and hard to read and had to scroll down several pages before any items showed. then everything was doubled. Tried refreshing - closed and reopened the page a few times. Finally gave up and later when I came back it seemed to be working ok. That is when I logged on and placed the order to not miss the 50% deal.

Will be back for more of your great e-liquids and accessories.

Thanks again
Dal

wizard27

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Plymouth, MN
10/26/2012 9:44pm Placed an order
Received the confirmation of payment email: This message is to confirm that a Sale transaction has been placed with High Desert Ecigs Llc. Along with the details and approval code.

No other notices. Checked and no order on my account but items still listed in Cart. As I have already paid and it did originally process to the end of the order I'm not sure what is going on.

Left information through your customer service/contact us page 10/30/12 mid afternoon. Have not heard anything back.

Ditto for me too! I left a message with Brewtus/John this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread