Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
My buddy is killing me... He finally decides after all of these sales end that he wants to quit smoking. I have been bugging him for months to give it a try.

Anyways, do you plan on reactivating the KITS code any time soon again?

For TODAY only, I've re-activated the KITS coupon code for 20% off all ego kits!!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
(High Desert Vapes)

We just got in a huge order of Lambo V4's (lavatube V4), and for the next week only we are blowing them out for only $49.99 That's a full $30 off our normal price.

We will never offer them this low again, so grab one now while you can. This is the absolute lowest price ANYWHERE for the lambo.

LamboV4_4.jpg

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
(High Desert Vapes)

We just got in a huge order of Lambo V4's (lavatube V4), and for the next week only we are blowing them out for only $49.99 That's a full $30 off our normal price.

We will never offer them this low again, so grab one now while you can. This is the absolute lowest price ANYWHERE for the lambo.

View attachment 155262

Just so everyone is clear that is or the kit right?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
so, what cartos fit in your blown glass tanks? are they XL or regular tanks? and is there a coupon for them?

Just depends, all the tank measurements are in the product descriptions, so you can look at them and compare to see which will fit what carto.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
yeah the new chinese character tanks are neat. I'm definitely going to get one of your tanks. Right now I'm in the hole lol. The one I've got my eye on is pretty special to me. I had seen your website a year ago and I lost it. I'd been searching for it ever since and I just found it 2 days ago. Hopefully it'll stay in stock long enough for me to snatch it up someday in the near future. :)

I would be weary of getting a chinese symbol tattoo. ONE little line missing or one little spot thicker than it should be can actually make the whole entire symbol mean something else. I'm not saying any of your tanks missed the mark, but its very easy to mess up chinese symbolism lol. Those chinese tanks are gorgeous though and I really like the one linked above with that translucent fire and ice coloring. Beautiful tanks, all of them.

Last edited:

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
yeah the new chinese character tanks are neat. I'm definitely going to get one of your tanks. Right now I'm in the hole lol. The one I've got my eye on is pretty special to me. I had seen your website a year ago and I lost it. I'd been searching for it ever since and I just found it 2 days ago. Hopefully it'll stay in stock long enough for me to snatch it up someday in the near future. :)

I would be weary of getting a chinese symbol tattoo. ONE little line missing or one little spot thicker than it should be can actually make the whole entire symbol mean something else. I'm not saying any of your tanks missed the mark, but its very easy to mess up chinese symbolism lol. Those chinese tanks are gorgeous though and I really like the one linked above with that translucent fire and ice coloring. Beautiful tanks, all of them.

My ex was Chinese, we used to have a blast seeing all the wrong way tattoos people got done. There is a website dedicated to it in fact.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
My ex was Chinese, we used to have a blast seeing all the wrong way tattoos people got done. There is a website dedicated to it in fact.

are you kidding? I got chinese symbols for potsticker dumplings tattooed on my .... ON PURPOSE, because they helped my .... reach it's full potential.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com

I had one of my vendors look at them all and they said they were correct and didn't mean anything other than what is advertised. :toast::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread