The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

High Desert Vapes - Sales and Promo Thread

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Brewtus, Sep 12, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. damselle

damselle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2012
    New England
    Hi, I wanted to share a pic of my tank purchase from High Desert Vapes:

View attachment 158744

The tank works great: no leaks, easy to use....and looks nice too! my only wish is that it was smaller....i need things that fit onto an ego twist and travel well....John, would love to see some small tanks....

does anyone know if any kind of juice can be used with the silicone grommets? I have banana in the tank. I think this is one that likes to eat poly end caps....

2. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Glad to hear it, it looks great! I'll see about smaller tanks, but it's tough to get a carto in if they are too small and they won't hold much liquids.

As for the type you can use, we had these grommets custom made out of silicone so they will not break down with any liquids, even cinnamon's.

3. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    I am happy to announce our new sale good through 12/31/12:

All CE4's only $3.99 each (down from $4.99)
    All Vivi Nova V3's only $9.99 each (down from $11.99)
    All E-liquids 25% off with coupon code: 25OFF
    All Pyrex Tanks 15% off with coupon code: TANKS

DIY'ers we have a special offer you. We want to show off how awesome our new Wizards Labs nic base is, so for every 5 X 30mL bottles of DIY flavor purchased we will throw in a free 30mL bottle of our new 60mg Wizard Labs nic base (just leave us a note in the comments section with your choice of carrier base PG/VG).

And if none of the above appeals to you, you can still get 10% Off your entire order with coupon code: XMAS
    **Sorry coupon codes cannot be stacked.

Please feel free to re-post this in your favorite forum or social media outlet!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    -John & Jen

4. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    Hey guys, I sent a ticket on the website as well about this, but, it appears that the NEWYEARS 20% coupon code isn't working for my cart. I have Capella and Flavor West flavorings in the cart, but I thought the sale was for anything on the site?

5. KrasH

KrasH Moved On

Jul 25, 2012
    Are you logged into the site?

6. Levitas

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    Yes indeed.

7. bluebelle

bluebelle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    Rochester New York
    I am logged in as well and the code is not working. Have flavorings and some clearomizers and it keeps saying it does not apply to any items in my cart.

8. Levitas

Mar 2, 2011
    Saint Louis
    Sweet! It appears to be functional now :)

Order placed, and thank you!

9. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Yup, it was my fault but I have fixed it now and it's working. =)

10. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    The 20% off until midnight on New Year's. Is that midnight at the beginning of the day? Or, is it midnight at the end of New Year's day?

I won't have time to shop today because I work this evening. So, I'm hoping the sale is good THROUGH New Year's day so I'll have time to do some shopping!

11. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Ok, I'll let it run THROUGH Jan 1, 2013 midnight....

BUT, only if you promise to tell all your friends about it and re-post the sale in another thread/forum/social media site. Deal?

-JR

12. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
  13. bluebelle

Sep 1, 2010
    Rochester New York
    Thank you!!! Decided to go with just clearomizers.

Wish me luck...I am finally trying to enter the new stage of vaping. I am still using the fiber filled cartridges, they are what I started with originally. The tanks, clearomizers, cartos, amps, twists, etc. have me confuzzled big time.

At this price hard not to order, and in the spirit of the upcoming New Year, a time to advance to the future and embrace new times.

Hope you get the chance to order DancingHeretik!

A Happy New Year to all! :)

14. bluebelle

Sep 1, 2010
    Rochester New York
    Now this is why I like ordering from here. :)

I might be back to order tomorrow too now. I am going out tonight and thought I had to order before I left or miss out.

Now I have all evening to think about what else I wanted. :)

15. Sero

Sero Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    Spa City, AR
    Wish I knew about the 20% one. I just used the XMAS one on my order. I looking forward to my new blue tank. I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice.

16. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Can you PM me with your order info?? I'll make this good if your order was placed during our sale.

17. Sero

Sero Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    Spa City, AR
    Ended up getting store credit for the other 10% off i missed with my first code. Great customer service. Will definitely be getting my cartos from them now.

18. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    I just placed my first order with High Desert and was so glad I came across the 20% discount ! Thanks! :D
    ....being New Years Day, I guess I'll wait a couple days before stalking the mailman LOL

19. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    50% Off All E-liquids
    Good through midnight MDT January 20, 2013
    Use code: FIFTYOFF at checkout. Please allow 5-10 days for delivery, as you know all our liquids are custom made to your order.

We rely on you heavily for word of mouth referral, so please feel free to re-post this in your favorite forum or social media outlet.

We also have some great new products on the site and more rolling out this week so stay tuned. =)

Thank you,
    John & Jen
    High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

20. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    If someone would please re-post this in the deals and steals section I would appreciate it. =)