Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hello, Ive been anxiously; watching your store front, anticipating unflavored Nic coming back in stock....Any updates on availability of wiz lab nic?...ive used MFS Nic for three years and it is great, no complaints, however a friend shared a sample of yours with me and it was incredible!!! and better priced, so I'm gonna order 500ml please get back with me and let me know!

We released a few bottles of 120ml in anticipation of getting our order in this coming week. Check in again this weekend, they should be back in stock.

-John

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Hi...I'm a new member and have been analog free for well over a month now....started out with a 4081 setup I got at the local mall....its obvious to me that while it was good for a starter, it isn't gonna work out over a longer term for me....I just ordered the eGo 1100mah CE4 Kit from your site a few minutes ago on the recommendation of another member. I can't wait to get it...Is your shipping time pretty quick?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
yes, it will go out today

Hi...I'm a new member and have been analog free for well over a month now....started out with a 4081 setup I got at the local mall....its obvious to me that while it was good for a starter, it isn't gonna work out over a longer term for me....I just ordered the eGo 1100mah CE4 Kit from your site a few minutes ago on the recommendation of another member. I can't wait to get it...Is your shipping time pretty quick?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hello, Ive been anxiously; watching your store front, anticipating unflavored Nic coming back in stock....Any updates on availability of wiz lab nic?...ive used MFS Nic for three years and it is great, no complaints, however a friend shared a sample of yours with me and it was incredible!!! and better priced, so I'm gonna order 500ml please get back with me and let me know!

Wizard nic base now back in stock, but I would hurry we only have a limited supply and have several people wanting 1L bottles.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I received my eGO 1100 kit today and started vaping....wow, what a difference from the cig-alike I was using!...I love it...thanks!...I just have a couple of questions...first, the pic of the kit on your page for this showed 2 eGo C batteries and I received 2 T batteries...no biggie, but I was wondering if this was correct...second, someone wrote "+ one sample" with a smiley face after it on the receipt that came with it and there was nothing else in the box but the 2 batts, the 2 clearos, 2 chargers (I ordered an extra USB charger), and the soft carrying bag...was their something else that was supposed to have been in the package? Just curious...thanks.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I received my eGO 1100 kit today and started vaping....wow, what a difference from the cig-alike I was using!...I love it...thanks!...I just have a couple of questions...first, the pic of the kit on your page for this showed 2 eGo C batteries and I received 2 T batteries...no biggie, but I was wondering if this was correct...second, someone wrote "+ one sample" with a smiley face after it on the receipt that came with it and there was nothing else in the box but the 2 batts, the 2 clearos, 2 chargers (I ordered an extra USB charger), and the soft carrying bag...was their something else that was supposed to have been in the package? Just curious...thanks.

The batteries are actually the same. Yes, we send 3ml sample bottles with each kit, sorry yours didn't make it.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
The batteries are actually the same. Yes, we send 3ml sample bottles with each kit, sorry yours didn't make it.

As it turns out, after some reading about them, the T and the C aren't the same. The C has a low battery warning function and improved circuit protection. They usually cost slightly more as well. I know that I'm a noob, but I highly doubt that you are and you had to know that they aren't the same when you told me that they were. You displayed the C in the pictures of the kit. That's not right...

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Actually I was not aware of this, but I'll change the picture since this is such a problem for you. Considering the product description doesn't mention the type of battery and we clearly show our products in the How To video in the product description, it's not like we're trying to pull a fast one on anybody.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I've updated the picture so no one else assumes that this kit comes with products other than what they actually are.

As it turns out, after some reading about them, the T and the C aren't the same. The C has a low battery warning function and improved circuit protection. They usually cost slightly more as well. I know that I'm a noob, but I highly doubt that you are and you had to know that they aren't the same when you told me that they were. You displayed the C in the pictures of the kit. That's not right...

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Actually I was not aware of this, but I'll change the picture since this is such a problem for you. Considering the product description doesn't mention the type of battery and we clearly show our products in the How To video in the product description, it's not like we're trying to pull a fast one on anybody.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I've updated the picture so no one else assumes that this kit comes with products other than what they actually are.

I'm sure this will be deleted, but here goes anyways...

Nice customer service. Your "oh well" attitude is really something to see. Blame the customer for your error. Insinuating that I have a "problem" and that people shouldn't "assume" that they are going to receive what you advertise. There's a great business model. True, the written description doesn't specify the exact model of battery, but the accompanying pics clearly do. This isn't a problem with me or a bad assumption on any customer's part. This is a vendor clearly not accepting responsibility for their error and making it right on their dime. That's called Good Business. The fact is that you knew that a T and a C are different but you consciously chose to tell a noob that they are. It's called lying. Nice. Way to go. What I expect with anyone I do business with that screws up is to be honest, tell the truth, and make it right with as little inconvenience and trouble to the customer as possible. A non-caring attitude and placing blame on them is ridiculous. The kind of behavior you are exhibiting is unacceptable.

I received your email reply to send it back for a refund...I'll assume this is on my dime since you didn't offer to send a call tag as other reputable vendors at other places do. No thanks. Not worth me spending any more money or being inconvenienced. I'll keep the batts as spares, do business with someone else who isnt like HDV, and consider this a lesson learned concerning who to spend my money with in the future and who not to.

Look at the pics below and ask anyone why they would "assume" they wouldn't receive exactly what's pictured, and why it would be their "problem" when they dont get it. Try to be honest. I have been. I'm done with this and with HDV.

egoce4kit__29993_zoom.jpg egoce4kit1__01284_zoom.jpg

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland

Look at the pics below and ask anyone why they would "assume" they wouldn't receive exactly what's pictured, and why it would be their "problem" when they dont get it. Try to be honest. I have been. I'm done with this and with HDV.

View attachment 191578 View attachment 191579

I think it is possible you are getting a little excited over nothing. Or maybe a lot excited. Either way, Ego-C/T batteries are generally interchangeable and unless you get the Ego-C "Upgrade" version, the only difference I've seen in the Ego-T and C is that the C LED will turn blue when the battery gets low. This is supposed to happen when you have "20%" capacity left but in reality, it usually doesn't happen until right before the battery dies (i.e. I notice my vape getting weak before I see any blue on the button.) Additionally, its nearly impossible to vape and look at the button. This feature is really nothing more than some marketing drivel and certainly not enough to get so crazy about.

One thing you will probably realize after vaping for a couple weeks is that standard Ego batteries are not really even a full step above cig-a-likes. You are going to move to a twist or a spinner or a mod fairly quickly and the basic Egos will be in a drawer for emergencies. At that point, you'll be able to look back and see how silly all this was.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. HDV is definitely at the top of the list of vendors I prefer to do business with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread