-High-End Mechanicals and Atomizers-Pictures & Discussion Round 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    -This IS a thread to post pictures of your newest or favorite high end mechanical mod and atomizers. Discuss, show off, compliment, what have you.

-This is not a thread to discuss counterfiets, clones, cheap china mods and attys, nor is it a place to discuss the ethical issues surrounding them.

-What constitutes high end for the purposes of this thread? We all have our different opinions about what constitutes high end, but I think we can all agree, that so long as it is a mod that is trying to be an original design, is not a stolen design from someone else, and is not made in china and sold for $20, that it probably will fit in this thread. If somebody who loves clones ridicules you for spending $XX on what is clearly just a metal tube they can make themselves at home depot with $20 and a weekend, it probably belongs here. If you spent your hard earned money and time trying to track down a hard to find piece, it probably belong here.

-Absolutely NO, NO discussion of carrying cases adorned with felines. None.

----------------------------------------------------

Ill start us off:

IMAG0083.jpg
    -GP PAPS LUX V3 18650 & Quasar RDA
    I was letting it patina up, but I just couldn't take it anymore and had to give it a polish.

IMAG0059.jpg
    A Grecian Collection, still growing.

IMAG0060.jpg \
    Copper Cartel Limited Edition full set #68

Last edited by a moderator:

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Oh Veritas, very nice.

I love mine. I will admit I haven't fully got the build squared away yet, Im struggling a tiny bit with hot legs, which I can temporarily cure by looping the wick underneath, but ideally, there should be no hot legs in the first place.

Just need to throw a few more builds together, get it all ironed out.

That aside, the flavor from the Veritas is top end. Its as good as the Origen or the Quasar in my opinion. And it really DOESN'T leak at all!

Ive heard Faceless is coming out with different styled top caps for it once he finished the current batch of Veritas's

jpcwon

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2014
    North Easton, MA
    Oh Veritas, very nice.

I love mine. I will admit I haven't fully got the build squared away yet, Im struggling a tiny bit with hot legs, which I can temporarily cure by looping the wick underneath, but ideally, there should be no hot legs in the first place.

Just need to throw a few more builds together, get it all ironed out.

That aside, the flavor from the Veritas is top end. Its as good as the Origen or the Quasar in my opinion. And it really DOESN'T leak at all!

Ive heard Faceless is coming out with different styled top caps for it once he finished the current batch of Veritas's

Yeah, I am loving the Veritas. Ingenious design IMO.....ZERO leaking, and you can drip through the airhole which is very cool!

I have mine setup with dual Vertical 26ga. micro's sitting right next to each other in front of the airhole.....The flavor is as good if not better than my Immortalizer and my Origen V1.....it's a really a great RDA...

Here's a pic of my build...

20140520_125739.jpg [

vapero

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    monterrey,mexico
    Yeah, I am loving the Veritas. Ingenious design IMO.....ZERO leaking, and you can drip through the airhole which is very cool!

I have mine setup with dual Vertical 26ga. micro's sitting right next to each other in front of the airhole.....The flavor is as good if not better than my Immortalizer and my Origen V1.....it's a really a great RDA...

Here's a pic of my build...

View attachment 338022 [
    i'm really intrigued by the veritas, it's great to see something totally new

jpcwon

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2014
    North Easton, MA
    i'm really intrigued by the veritas, it's great to see something totally new

Yeah, it's very unique. I have experience with a lot of different RDA's and the Veritas is defintiely a breath of fresh air. I love how you can drip through the airhole. All you have to do it tilt the atty sideways and drip through the large airhole, and the juice goes right to the coils at the other end.....easy peasy!!

I may just get another one as they are fantastic!!

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2013
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    When I first saw the Spheroid and Paps combo a while back I thought it was the silliest looking setup around. Then I got a Spheroid and realized how great it vapes. The 18350 and the Spheroid make for a nice little combo and it fits in the hand nicely. I may swap tubes when I get home and set it up with my Spheroid now...

Today's Vapes...

22091C5C-E66C-493C-A590-17E17BA0362C.jpg

jrs99

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 5, 2013
    King George, VA
    When I first saw the Spheroid and Paps combo a while back I thought it was the silliest looking setup around. Then I got a Spheroid and realized how great it vapes. The 18350 and the Spheroid make for a nice little combo and it fits in the hand nicely. I may swap tubes when I get home and set it up with my Spheroid now...
    I hated 18350's because they were so small and with a Kayfun my fingers would always block off the airflow hole.
    I am loving the 350/spheroid combo so much right now. I've got the other two size tubes but they're just sitting there.
    Waiting on a Lux 18500 v3 and Heron that's in transit now. Oh, and a new GP drip tip. Whilst the Kayfun drip tip is pretty decent, the Spheroid deserves a propper tip!

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2013
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    My girlfriend has no clue how to differentiate my new gear from my older gear. Definitely works in my favor. Only time she notices is if I get something new in the mail and she gets to the mail before me. That's when the questions start!

Luckily though, I bought her some clones from FT and that has kept her happy as I have been spending way too much lately on gear.

I keep most of my gear at my office. The only time she can tell is fr SS to brass or box mod. I tell her I traded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread