Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Well today is Vapourday at Vapourart.com, and I am in the market to buy a Paps V3. I am hoping my trigger finger is fast enough though, becuase I forgot to set up a profile on their webpage and now the site is down for restocking purposes! (D'OH!!)

My question is: How fast do the Paps' usually sell out? Is this the kind of thing where they'll sell out in mere minutes, or do i have some time? That's probably a hard question to answer, just figured I'd ask....thanks!!

Do you just want a normal SS V3 , or are you gunning for the Lux V3 or Lux X?

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Holy balls..

What a stressful vapourday. Definitely did not plan on spending what I did, and I didn't even get everything I planned too. I did however get the main items I wanted so thats good. The things I didn't get were superfluous anyway.. ie: would only get used now and then. Not a dire need for them and there is always next time.

Hope everyone else made out ok.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2014
    North Easton, MA
    YAY!! I managed to nab an SS Paps V3 on Vapourday!!! So excited!! also got some Grants Vanilla Custard.....can't wait!!!

EDIT....scratch that....I also had a V3 Lux in my shopping cart, and it let me grab that too (despite the site saying it was sold out!!! )

Last edited:

jpcwon

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2014
    North Easton, MA
    Work kept me from getting onto Vapourday at the opening. The only thing left was a GP PAPS X SS v1.5. I ordered one. Don't really know what I'm getting. I think is an 18xxx mod with 3 sized tubes? The descriptions are confusing. I hope I enjoy it.

I am sure you'll love it. From what I gather you really can't go wrong with any of the Paps' lineup.....I just snagged an SS v3 and a v3 Lux....I am interested to see which one I like better.

These mods sold out in mere minutes...I was surprised that I managed to get in as the site kept going down due to traffic overload....

Last edited:

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Hey sedge,

Dont even fret my man, you are a lucky man to about to own the SS X.

Seriously, the X is a beast of a mod, I absolutley love mine. It was my first GP mod. Its always running one of my top end attys with a favorite juice. Same with my Lux.

Definitely try and get a V3 next time if you want one, because they're awesome too, but don't worry about not liking the X, its a hell of a mod.

And for all the hype the V3 switch gets, me personally, I think the X switch is the star of the GP show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread