Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
I'm feeling very well thank you. I actually go to the oncologist on Monday for another check up but as of now I'm doing very well and feeling pretty good just some back pain and some bone pain but thats comes with the cancer but other than that why complain I'm enjoying my vape. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I'm feeling very well thank you. I actually go to the oncologist on Monday for another check up but as of now I'm doing very well and feeling pretty good just some back pain and some bone pain but thats comes with the cancer but other than that why complain I'm enjoying my vape. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear that brother! Our prayers are always with you.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
FTM DNA40 with the Viking V2, stem by me still needs a bit of attention but works a treat.

26gauge Kanthal 2mm Mandrel 9 wraps, ... cotton, is good.

6Et6drp.jpg

Dg5NdnZ.jpg

2acAyeg.jpg

SlushPuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2014
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Those flasks are sweet. I wish i couldve afforded one. That being said, I absolutely adore the size of the vapor shark, and seeing as it was an upgrade from the zna clone, is 10fold better in terms of performance and battery life. and i dig the sharkskin alot and the ability to change the color ^.^

Fox5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Clovis Ca
what atty is that on the pipe ? im looking for a pipe setup for my dad and that looks pretty slick. also would a kanger fit on one of those pipes ar do you recommend any other easy to use setups?

FTM DNA40 with the Viking V2, stem by me still needs a bit of attention but works a treat.

26gauge Kanthal 2mm Mandrel 9 wraps, ... cotton, is good.

6Et6drp.jpg

Dg5NdnZ.jpg

2acAyeg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread