High nic VG source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossman

Jun 16, 2009
Lowell, MA
I just started vaping VG juice, and prefer it to PG for its lack of harshness and "drying" effects... I'd like to get VG in a higher nic content (36-48mg) but all I can find is 24mg. I know it's getting harder to find 36mg, even in PG, but I thought maybe someone out there would know where I could find some VG with more nic than 24mg?

Preferably without having to order from China..

manc

Jun 12, 2009
New Hampshire, USA
I just started vaping VG juice, and prefer it to PG for its lack of harshness and "drying" effects... I'd like to get VG in a higher nic content (36-48mg) but all I can find is 24mg. I know it's getting harder to find 36mg, even in PG, but I thought maybe someone out there would know where I could find some VG with more nic than 24mg?

Preferably without having to order from China..

Hi Mossman, if unflavored is OK with you, liquidxpress has 36mg VG. I haven't bought that specific product yet, but I have bought a couple flavored e-liquid bottles from them, and I am happy with what I got. Good luck.

Mossman

Jun 16, 2009
Lowell, MA
Thanks for the link, Manc... I would be mixing it down, so unflavored would be fine... I've gotten unflavored VG from juicyliquid.com, but they only go up to 24mg... I don't really want to go lower than that to start off with.

I suppose I could try mixing VG w/ PG as well... That would knock down the harshness, I reckon... Looks like myfreedomsmokes.com is going to sell 36mg with extra flavoring added in to compensate for mixing...

manc

Jun 12, 2009
New Hampshire, USA
Thanks for the link, Manc... I would be mixing it down, so unflavored would be fine... I've gotten unflavored VG from juicyliquid.com, but they only go up to 24mg... I don't really want to go lower than that to start off with.

I suppose I could try mixing VG w/ PG as well... That would knock down the harshness, I reckon... Looks like myfreedomsmokes.com is going to sell 36mg with extra flavoring added in to compensate for mixing...

You're welcome. I like the idea of getting 36mg with extra flavoring. I may have to pick some of that up. Do you happen to know how much they charge for shipping? I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

Mossman

Jun 16, 2009
Lowell, MA
No, I don't... I'm about to place an order, though, so I'll let you know. I think I'm going to get a sample pack to try out a bunch of flavors... I also sent him an email asking if it's possible to get VG based juice... It appears he mixes the juice himself, so it might be something he can do... Haven't heard back from him, yet... Looks like there have been some changes on the juice page. I guess he decided to carry 48mg after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread