High voltage french vanilla coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to update my opinion of this juice. Drew put a sampler of this and in an order and to be honest, I wasn't very impressed at the beginning. I'd had a bottle of Capella's Vanilla Custard for a while and to me, FVC tasted just like it. The vanilla flavor was overwhelming any coffee undertones and I was looking for a good coffee vape so I set it aside for a while.

Since then, however, it seems like the vanilla flavor has tamed a bit and it produces huge clouds of vapor with a nice throat hit--which is even better when mixed with Octane Signature. All around, this is one of my favorite "morning vapes", successfully recreating the taste of a cup of coffee and the first cigarette of the day.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
FVC is my favorite vape and it seems Drew has finally found a nice balance between the coffee/vanilla flavors. (Some of his customers prefer the stronger vanilla, while others prefer stringer coffee.) I still like an even stronger coffee flavor, so I add some of his New Coffee liquid to my FVC - perfect! His Peaches & Cream is awesome, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread