Highbrow Limoncello Mix 18mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Just got some juices last week from Highbrow Vapor, and wanted to take a few minutes to review one of them I tried over the weekend. The Flavor is Limoncello:

Highbrow Vapor Limoncello

Their site offers the following description:

[h=3]"We have been serving a variation of this delicious vapor at our family gatherings for years in the form of our homemade limoncello liqueur. Little did we know that with a few adjustments, implementation of our delicious beverage could dramatically enhance this wonderfully zesty and refreshing lemon infused E juice. Don't hesitate for one moment longer. Dive right into this unique tangy and sweet concoction. "[/h]I find that description pretty accurate of the product I received.

As I recall, I ordered this juice with extra flavor, and it definitely brings tons of flavor to the party. From what I have sampled of what I got, I think it's a good idea to ask for additional flavor when you add each item to the cart. I know I didn't ask for extra flavor on one of the items I ordered, and both the aroma and flavor are a little light on that one.

I can't help thinking of lemon tea when I vape Highbrow's Limoncello. That's what the flavor reminds me of. The vapor production is a little above average, and the throat hit is certainly there. I suspect the throat hit on this juice may be so good because of the definite tartness of the liquid. It's a really good vape if you like lemon flavors. Not too sweet or artificial tasting.

This was my first order from Highbrow, and I found the shipping to be fast, and the packaging quite nice. My one gripe, and its fairly minor, is I'm not a fan of their bottles. They are a little stiff and sometimes if you squeeze just a bit hard you wind up squirting juice. This might be solved with a different drip top. I know one of my favorite juice suppliers uses softer bottles that you practically need to squeeze with channel locks to get a couple drops out.

Overall, a thumbs up. I will order again and would recommend.

As always flavor is very subjective, so YMMV.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Hificat, Highbrow's Limoncello is one of my top 5 juices! :) I would recommend that you let it steep for at least a week more, though.

As far as the bottles: yeah, those little ones are a PITA. The good news is that the 30ml bottles are a beautiful brown glass with a "medicine dripper" screw top -- very easy to use!

You might also want to try the Orange de Sangre. I had originally ordered both Limoncello and Orange de Sangre as juices to merely "add" to other juices; NO WAY did I think I would fall in love with them "straight up." (And no way would I now "waste" them by adding them to other flavors! :D)

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Thanks Eleanor. What should I expect with the steep on it? I like it quite a bit now. It isn't quite an all day vape but it fits my vaping style. I have found the best way to combat losing flavor from vaping one thing too long, is to carry 2 PV's with me with 2 different flavors. I vape one for awhile then switch over to the other.

I'm not sure the Limoncello will last a week at the present rate, so maybe I'll step away from it for a bit. Also ordered a 30ml Coconut today. Looking forward to trying that.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I've only bought it in "regular" strength, but mine "deepens" in flavor over time, and the sweetish-liqueur flavor emerges. :)

I've not tried the Coconut -- although I hear good things about it. Will be interested to hear your take on it.

P.S. -- I normally have at least five PVs loaded up with different flavors, not only to avoid flavor burn-out, but just for the sheer pleasure of it! :laugh: I mean, who only eats one ingredient for a meal, right? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread