Highbrow Vapor: Dark Chocolate Mint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an ego twist with a LR bridgeless atty for dripping.

The juice: 12mg nic, House mix pg ratio, steeped for 1 week, color-dark reddish brown, smell-sweet mint and chocolate

The Flavor:
Described on website as semi-sweet chocolate, creme de menthe and a hint of vanilla.

Flavor Strength: medium/strong

Throat Hit:
light

Vapor Production: significant

Opinion:
This flavor is exactly as decribed on the website. It is very reminiscent of my favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream... The green kind! :) The blend of the flavors is perfect and this chocolate might be the most authentic chocolate flavor I have come across. Th mint is in perfect balance with the chocolate and the hint of vanilla rounds it all out to give it a creamy feel to it. It is definitely sweet, but not overly sweet. This is thoroughly enjoyable, but due to the strength of the flavors, I think it is more suited to an after dinner vape rather than an all-day vape. This will certainly hold a place in my rotation thou, even if its just for after dinner. I would recommend this to anyone who likes sweet or dessert vapes, or anyone who likes mint chocolate chip ice cream!

I give this a 9/10

E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread