Color- brown

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- medium-

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - very lightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)-yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- good

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

This one I enjoy more than the exotic with pomegranate. It's a different tobacco, cavendish type.Deeper, and slightly darker than the exotic, it is a very good blend. It has a nice aromatic tone almost fruity like with maybe a cherry note at the end, seems there's some vanilla too. tobacco/sweet tobacco lovers may enjoy it a lot.

Of the 5 I have tried, I believe this to be my favorite flavor so far. (This is the last of Highbrow's tobacco flavors I have to try that I ordered) I would recommend this over the others if you want my opinion on what to try from Highbrow-so far.

My Highbrowbacco preference list:

1.French Pipe
2.Tabac de Perique
3. RY4
4.Exotic Blend w/Pomegranate

Although I just met up with an ECF member today who didn't like French pipe at all. You just never know. Taste is subjective lol

Highbrow has a referral/review program. If you review/give feedback or a friend makes a purchase (first time) you can get a 10ml free on your next purchase. So shoot me a pm for my email address and tell Bryan OGREDOG sent u lol.
There is also a monthly drawing. See site for details.

Use code eCig411 for 15% off

E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

epetrillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Riverside, CA
I tried HBV's French Pipe last week. Right out of the mail my first impression was favorable. Flavor to me was of a dark, rich pipe tobacco with a hint of cherry. The flavor was almost to strong for me to vape for very long.

I set it aside for a week and tried it again today. The flavor had mellowed a bit but I was getting a burnt taste with my 1.5 ohm atty at 3.7v if I drew to slowly and softly. Draw a little harder with more air coming in and the burnt taste goes away.

My biggest complaint is that this liquid gunks up my atty very quickly. After 1 3ml tank my coil looks like a rabbit turd on my wick.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
I tried HBV's French Pipe last week. Right out of the mail my first impression was favorable. Flavor to me was of a dark, rich pipe tobacco with a hint of cherry. The flavor was almost to strong for me to vape for very long.

I set it aside for a week and tried it again today. The flavor had mellowed a bit but I was getting a burnt taste with my 1.5 ohm atty at 3.7v if I drew to slowly and softly. Draw a little harder with more air coming in and the burnt taste goes away.

My biggest complaint is that this liquid gunks up my atty very quickly. After 1 3ml tank my coil looks like a rabbit turd on my wick.

Perhaps I should have mentioned that, thank you. I forget sometimes that not everyone knows that. I just come to expect that from darker liquids and thats why I mention the color since some people like to steer clear of dark liquids. I do use them sparingly when the flavor is good without too much trouble. I never got a burnt flavor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread