Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an Ego Twist, with a LR bridgeless atty for direct dripping.

The juice- 6mg nic, house mix vg ratio, steeped for 5 days, color-clear, smell- fresh juicy peaches

Flavor- Peach

Flavor Strength- Medium 3/5

Throat Hit- Minimal *low nic 1/5

Vapor Production- Moderate 3/5

Opinion- Not enough... For me to love this and sing it's praises, I would have to have had a "smack me in the face" encounter with fresh peaches. Instead, I got a whisper. The flavor that is there is good, it's just not giving me the experience I was going for. I would recommend this juice as a mixer for other juices. I think that might be where this one shines the brightest...as an accent. I probably will not purchase this again...at least not on it's own.

I give this 6.5/10

E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Last edited:

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
I am using an Ego Twist, with a LR bridgeless atty for direct dripping.

The Juice- 6mg nic, house mix vg ratio, steeped for 5 days, color-clear, smell- fresh juicy peaches

Flavor- Peach

Flavor Strength- Medium 3/5

Throat Hit- Minimal *low nic 1/5

Vapor Production- Moderate 3/5

Opinion- Not enough... For me to love this and sing it's praises, I would have to have had a "smack me in the face" encounter with fresh peaches. Instead, I got a whisper. The flavor that is there is good, it's just not giving me the experience I was going for. I would recommend this juice as a mixer for other juices. I think that might be where this one shines the brightest...as an accent. I probably will not purchase this again...at least not on it's own.

I give this 6.5/10

E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

let it sit until mid January,and try it again...the favor in this juice takes a while to blossom...I think you will like it very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread