Highbrow Vapor review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Well, after a slight detour, my vapemail finally arrived from Highbrow. I picked Tiramisu, Cappacino Diablo and Cheesecake Torte with a splash of rasberry. All at 80/20 pg-vg, 18mg nic. All taste very very fresh, clean and very very tastey. Out of the box, Tiramisu has a strong cocoa/expresso taste. It taste awesome. Very clean and smooth. Next time Im getting a big bottle, because I dont think this is going to last very long. My wife says it smells like a coffee shop in the house. Very yummy.

The Rasberry Cheesecake, well, it taste like fresh rasberries. Im not into fruity stuff, but this taste awesome. I let the bottle sit with the cap off overnight in a cabnet, and this morning hints of sweet creamy cheesecake is starting to come through. Much better than any of the cheesecakes Ive tried locally. A few more days in the dark, I think it will be really really good.

Cappacino Diablo, with a shot of cream. Hints of coffee and cream. Very clean taste. Im going to try it in a different clearo, because Im getting leftover flavor from the banana nut bread that was in the clearo previously. This one I think will need to sit in the dark for a couple of days.

All in all, very happy with the juices, great customer service from Bryan, and I like the custom options for everything.

I think my next order will be 30ml bottles of Tiramisu, and Im going to try the ry4 and a few others.

Very happy with Highbrow, and they will be my goto vendor for juice.

tyburn

Aug 25, 2013
Ballard, WA, USA
I just received my first Highbrow order. First, I have to say that the packaging was pure class. Arrived in 3 days hand wrapped in paper inside the shipping box. The bottles are also a heavier quality plastic, compared to most juice vendors.

I also ordered the Cappacino Diablo, with cream and cinnamon though. I will have to order the basic version for comparison, but after a week steeping, it was an instant favorite. Creamy and slightly sweet with smooth espresso undertones. Nothing fake or perfume like about it.

I'm hoping to be equally impressed with the Blackberry Lemoncello but I think it still needs time to steep.

I will certainly be ordering from them again soon.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Their Limoncello really is exquisite. I have never tried the Blackberry version though.

I just received my first Highbrow order. First, I have to say that the packaging was pure class. Arrived in 3 days hand wrapped in paper inside the shipping box. The bottles are also a heavier quality plastic, compared to most juice vendors.

I also ordered the Cappacino Diablo, with cream and cinnamon though. I will have to order the basic version for comparison, but after a week steeping, it was an instant favorite. Creamy and slightly sweet with smooth espresso undertones. Nothing fake or perfume like about it.

I'm hoping to be equally impressed with the Blackberry Lemoncello but I think it still needs time to steep.

I will certainly be ordering from them again soon.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Im getting big bottles next time...CappD will be gone tommorrow! Tiramisu still nice and smooth...smokey cocoa taste...good stuff!

Rasberry cheesecake....its good, but very strong. This was my first non coffee/tobacco juice Ive had. The vanilla and macaroon flavors looks good, I might try those next..dont know the exact names at the moment...

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just tried the Limoncello flavor and it's really good. I'm not normally a sharp citrus liker, but this juice is nice. Blackberry added would be even better, I bet.

Their Vanilla is pretty decent, but the sweetener they use in it makes it kind of taste like maple syrup. It's good but I think they need to up the flavoring on it. If you order vanilla be sure to ask for extra flavoring.

I do not recommend the dark coffee. It really has no flavor at all, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread