Color- Amber

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- subtle

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - very lightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)-yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- ok+

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

A light, dry, vanilla, lightly sweet. Boring. I heard vanilla bourbon bean was better but I want a good plain vanilla. Perhaps my mind thinks vanilla ice cream/milkshake but the flavors are "natural."

Now this is a side note and not reflective on Highbrow, but if you learn how some of the natural flavorings are created by bacteria and such you may be turned off to the idea after lol

This review is mainly opinion. I can't find a whole lot to say. The first line pretty much says it. I do catch notes of vanilla strait sometimes but while that is artificial tasting and sweet, and kind of weird, I prefer the flavor of that to this even if this is natural.

My favorite vanilla so far is still AIV's cupcake city. Vaporite cake batter is good and vanilla cupcake by Mt. Olympus if you add sweetener, Mt. O being the most subtle of the 3. I would recommend those before you try this. Just my opinion.

Highbrow has a referral/review program. If you review/give feedback or a friend makes a purchase (first time) you can get a 10ml free on your next purchase. So shoot me a pm for my email address and tell Bryan OGREDOG sent u lol.
There is also a monthly drawing. See site for details.

Use code eCig411 for 15% off

E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
what you think roxxette?

Not much to say, i personally try the vanilla because i love the one he use on the ry4 but i find they are way different because like you say vanilla bean is not powerfull tasting as main flavor :) i find the vanilla on Don ry4 to be quite "exotic?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread