Status
Not open for further replies.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Some of you may know that I've been trudging down this difficult road called finding a juice flavor that works for me... It's not easy! Sure I can vape menthol mixed with tobacco flavors and it's just OK... but finding something that is really good? Something I love? Thought it wouldn't happen for me and I gotta say - I was disappointed. I kept reading about people's "all day vapes" and after trying 25 some odd flavors...nothing. Hated the sweet juices, which cut out like 75% of the possibilities.

Then I took a chance and ordered two juices from Highbrow. They are a little more expensive, to be sure. But they had this one flavor that sounded good - Orange de Sangre (translated to blood orange). And I had tried a blood orange martini at this local restaurant which was outstanding. Dark, rich orange flavor - not too sweet. So I bit the bullet and ordered it... threw in an RY4 as well because I knew I could mix that with other juices to tone down the sweetness factor.

Outcome? Really good. Really, REALLY good. I am currently mixing the Orange de Sangre with RY4 and a touch of menthol. It isn't overpoweringly fruity, and it isn't cloyingly sweet. Just a nice flavorful citrus on the exhale that makes you want to come back for more. Highly recommend.

If you are trying to find a juice that works, don't give up. It's out there.

http://highbrowvapor.com

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I need to give Highbrow another try - I ordered from them very early on in my vaping journey and I don't think I would try the same flavors again if I were to place my first order with them now. The watermelon is good for what it is, but it's not really my thing. I also got their Tobac de perique and Coffee - Bavarian Hazelnut Cream. The Coffee was pretty good after steeping for a while. The Tobac de Perique, on the other hand... hmmm. I don't know. I'm sure there plenty of people who enjoy it, but there is just something about it that seems to turn me off the slightest little bit. I enjoyed American Spirit Perique when I smoked, and I enjoyed a few pipe blends with Perique in them. There was just something about that juice. I've tried it again after steeping for nearly 2 months and still can't get into it.

I've heard a lot of good things about the Orange de Sangre - I might just have to give it a shot!

Glad you found your vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread