Higher resistance coils for Aspire Cleito 120?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calan

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Piedmont
I've been using my old eVic and Kanger Aerotank Mega forever, and decided it was time for an upgrade to a box mod and tank. (If something works I usually just stick with it :cool: )

Someone recommended the Aspire Cleito 120, so I picked one up. I'm using it with an Aspire Archon at 80 watts (which seems to be ideal) and I really like the tank... but I could care less about filling a room full of vapor and would prefer longer battery life.

Are there any coils available for it (or others that will fit), that have higher resistance than the .16 ohm coils? I'd rather turn the wattage down so batteries last longer.

Reactions: stols001

Jeremy Nelson

Aug 26, 2017
I've been using my old eVic and Kanger Aerotank Mega forever, and decided it was time for an upgrade to a box mod and tank. (If something works I usually just stick with it :cool: )

Someone recommended the Aspire Cleito 120, so I picked one up. I'm using it with an Aspire Archon at 80 watts (which seems to be ideal) and I really like the tank... but I could care less about filling a room full of vapor and would prefer longer battery life.

Are there any coils available for it (or others that will fit), that have higher resistance than the .16 ohm coils? I'd rather turn the wattage down so batteries last longer.

Those are the only ones for the 120, but there might be something out there that would be cross compatible.

A regular cleito or cleito exo would have been your best pick. They run lower power levels.

I just threw on my cleito 120 and dropped the wattage to 80 and works fine. May decrease coil life but who knows.

• Agree

spencercpu1983

Feb 8, 2017
Cleito tank or cleito exo. Exo 0.16ohm 60-100w or standard cleito coils 0.4 ss316l 55-65w or temp cleito ECO is compatible with regular cleito coils and EXO coils. Exo coils seem to give just as much flavor as cleito 120 coils with lower wattage. But with ECO coils capacity of only 2ml exo with regular cleito coils 3.5ml. Not sure on exo coil life yet. But I'm sure at least 60ml if juice isn't over sweetened. 120 about 120 to 180ml in my experience.

• Informative

Monkeyfuddle

Nov 10, 2017
I think all the clieto coils are cross compatible and the older original clieto coils will increase tank capacity as there narrower they bulked them up to get around tpd ask your local vape shop if you could try one or if they know if they'll fit . but as far as I know they are you can drop down to a .4 coil 35 to 50 watts of the .2 40 to 70 think that's right must admit my clieto got banished to the back of the draw when I started building but I still kept up with them an kept it as spare just in case .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread