Higher the VG ratio the greater the vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks for your responses! Now it will be easy to remember.

One thing I would mention.

I wouldn't go much higher than 70% VG unless you have to. High VG e-liquids tend to be somewhat Thick and "Gunk Up" Cartos/Attys faster than Lower VG e-liquids.

Think e-Liquids also don't 'Wick" as well as Thinner e-Liquids.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
One thing I would mention.

I wouldn't go much higher than 70% VG unless you have to. High VG e-liquids tend to be somewhat Thick and "Gunk Up" Cartos/Attys faster than Lower VG e-Liquids.

Think e-Liquids also don't 'Wick" as well as Thinner e-Liquids.

I vape 100%VG (well, less flavoring) and I don't find VG gunks up cartos any faster than PG or a PG/VG blend. I do occasionally thin my mixes with DW if there isn't enough flavoring in them to do the trick but it hasn't been my experience that VG fouls attys or cartos any faster than anything else.

True that thick liquids don't wick as well, though - but a VG joose is easy to thin.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I vape 100%VG (well, less flavoring) and I don't find VG gunks up cartos any faster than PG or a PG/VG blend. I do occasionally thin my mixes with DW if there isn't enough flavoring in them to do the trick but it hasn't been my experience that VG fouls attys or cartos any faster than anything else.

True that thick liquids don't wick as well, though - but a VG joose is easy to thin.

Yeah, I like to Preface many of my statements with things like "tend to" or "could" because I can't speak for All e-Liquids under All situations.

Many people find that a Little PG in their e-Liquids or Cartos tends to help in Not Gunking as fast as 100%VG but that isn't to say that it is true for Everyone.

BTW - What is DW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread